A Hillary Cllinton presidency will result in more failures and polarization

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Does America really need another polarizing occupant of the White House? Barack Hussein Obama is likely the most polarizing president in U.S. history, and Hillary Rodham Clinton will cause similar levels of polarization among the American populace.

Despite her disingenuous handling of the Benghazi and e-mail scandals, Hillary apparently feels that because she is a female and a Clinton, she is ENTITLED to America's highest office. And despite her obvious shortcomings, many feel that another Clinton presidency is inevitable.

Without a doubt, Hillary is extremely ambitious, and she will do almost anything needed to win, but her political persona represents the failed past and would mark a continuation of most of Obama's failed policies and resultant polarization.

Unfortunately, though American voters have had more than six years to reflect on the mistakes and failed policies of Barack Hussein Obama, many will tend to disregard Hillary's insincere politicking, along with her overconfident, calculating nature and her sense of entitlement.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
She would be an even more deadly cancer than Obama. She's already shown her talent for lying, cheating, covering, etc. She's also shown she has no remorse or guilt for her actions. Truthfully, I don't think she's even electable. I think she did herself in with the email scandal. It was just enough to crush her goal.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
We can only hope... but unfortunately, I don't have confidence that either party will put forth a candidate that will be anything other than the "Status Quo". Which means, in the wise words of JLS, "We're screwed."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We can only hope... but unfortunately, I don't have confidence that either party will put forth a candidate that will be anything other than the "Status Quo". Which means, in the wise words of JLS, "We're screwed."
... and the likelihood that the GOP will again emerge with a less-than-ideal presidential challenger will likely be critical.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Would Jeb Bush have a larger turnout than Mitt? Sadly, that's the likely reality.
Sad, indeed. And not many people realize that in 2012, Obama received fewer votes than he did in 2008 ... BUT importantly, Romney wasn't able to attract the same number of voters as John McCain did four years earlier.