Al Gore 2016?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
He's got the money from fucking everyone with his climate change scam!! But, I'm sure there are people stupid enough to vote for the asshole just because he's a democrat.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Spider Man said:
I think Jeb would carry your state convincingly though.
Dear Spider Man:
Jeb would almost certainly carry Florida if he ran against Al Gore.

bbfreeburn

"Jeb would almost certainly carry Florida if he ran against Al Gore."

Nice weasle statement. Would Jeb carry Florida or would he not? You will "almost certainly" avoid a straight answer.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
bob freeburn said:
"Jeb would almost certainly carry Florida if he ran against Al Gore."

Nice weasle statement. Would Jeb carry Florida or would he not? You will "almost certainly" avoid a straight answer.
Dear bob freeburn:
I stand by my statement because, obviously, I can't guarantee the outcome between those candidates, but in my opinion, I believe that Bush would carry Florida.
As for your reference to "weasle" ... you have misspelled the word ... and you have implied (by definition of "weasel") that I am "a deceitful or treacherous person" ... and apparently you have arrived at such conclusion on the basis of a stated OPINION. How about saying something about my opinion(s) without feeling an apparent need to issue veiled and personal comments?

bbfreeburn

Dear Mr. Herald,
there are no either/ors in this world. Jeb would either carry Florida or he would not. Make a commitment to one or the other. Then, if and when such an event happens, you can say either "I was right" or "I was wrong." You don't get it both ways.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
bob freeburn said:
Dear Mr. Herald,
there are no either/ors in this world. Jeb would either carry Florida or he would not. Make a commitment to one or the other. Then, if and when such an event happens, you can say either "I was right" or "I was wrong." You don't get it both ways.
Dear bob freeburn:
OK, I'll make a more-definitive forecast. The 2016 presidential race WILL NOT come down to Bush vs. Gore.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bill Herald said:
bob freeburn said:
Dear Mr. Herald,
Dear bob freeburn:
OK, I'll make a more-definitive forecast. The 2016 presidential race WILL NOT come down to Bush vs. Gore.
Good!! They're unqualified dumbassed doofuses. Gore is absolutely the most successful crook in history and Jeb is..... well... stupid.

JLS

My Miss Hillary will be addressing this bull crap topic this afternoon...

She is all the Dems have...They will have NO CHOICE but to back her...Or else start cleaning out the White House for a Rep President...

Slick Willie got Blown....and survive...Compared to him, my Miss Hillary is a girl scout...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Like it or not, Chillary has blood on her hands and is a fucking crookand a liar.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg T said:
Like it or not, Chillary has blood on her hands and is a fucking crookand a liar.
... but like it or not, she knows how to play the political game, and she will always have the lamestream media to cover for her.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
She knows how to play, but has made some epic mistakes as of late. Benghazi and the email thing will not go away soon.

bbfreeburn

Greg T said:
She knows how to play, but has made some epic mistakes as of late. Benghazi and the email thing will not go away soon.
Benghazi has left the building. It is and will always be a non-issue for 90% of people. The email thing? you mean what every politician has done? As JLS would say, it's in all the papers.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
bob freeburn said:
Benghazi has left the building. It is and will always be a non-issue for 90% of people.
... and unfortunately, more people are concerned anout American Idol and Dancing With The Stars than they are about Benghazi and/or many other key national and worldwide issues.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Still, Bob, Benghazi is on the mids of enough people, when added to the other shit crap, to make a difference. One only needs to pu a small shred of doubt into some people to make them turn away. I don;t mean to say they will vote for someone else, but thay MAY not vote at all if their party is offering up someone they can't trust. To anyone paying attention, the email thing is huge. She set up a special, private mail server by an IT team that SHE hired. Federal business was conducted thru this server. This is much bigger, than I assume, the lame stream media will report.

JLS

bob freeburn said:
Greg T said:
Benghazi has left the building. It is and will always be a non-issue for 90% of people. The email thing? you mean what every politician has done? As JLS would say, it's in all the papers.
Indeed....and the last time I checked Greg...The S.O.S. DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER TO ORDER A MILITARY ATTACK...
So no way it was her who gave the order to STAND DOWN....
Nor did she have the power to increase security....All she could do is to REQUEST IT...FROM YOUR LEADER...you know who...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think Bill "got away with it" because people liked Bill, and well, Hillary is not as charming. I think many thought "who could blame him". As for Benghazi, I agree with jls. I think she was the scapegoat. I really believe she fell on the knife (whether forced or offered freely I don't know) for the Prez and her party. I think most people probably think that way too.