America

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Have you seen AMERICA? If not, here is your chance. I have always been a history buff and found this documentary to be quite intriguing.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I know, but would much rather watch it on TV. I'll see if there's a way to download it and stick I n on a thumb drive.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dammit Greg, get with the times! Ditch that old Zenith console, get a smart TV and learn to stream shit to your tv! :Coffee: :Biggrin:

Thanks for the link. How long is the program so I can make time to watch it?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If you believe in prophecies of the Holy Bible as pertaining to the so-called End Times, you may have already noticed that there IS NOTHING AT ALL about America in prophecy.

And the way things have been going -- and the way things are likely to go in the future -- America may not hold much worldwide significance because we'll be so far in debt and bankrupt that, in essence, we'll be subservient to China and other countries. Indeed, if we don't rectify and "fix" our financial situation, we could become essentially inoperative due to near-total financial collapse.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dammit Greg, get with the times! Ditch that old Zenith console, get a smart TV and learn to stream shit to your tv! :Coffee: :Biggrin:

Thanks for the link. How long is the program so I can make time to watch it?

I have one. I'm just don't feel like running a CAT 5 two rooms over to plug the TV in. Not sure if it'll see a WiFi adapter or not. Everything I do is thru my cable box so I'm not familiar with the inner menus on the TV. HOLY FUCK !!! Gimme a break!! I'm an old fuck!! :Cry:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
LOL Have you thought about google chromecast (assuming you have HDMI input on tv, otherwise forget I mentioned it.) I have a friend who uses that and it seems to work pretty good. All wireless. I think they're $35 or so. Might be worth looking into - then you could watch Haley be a dirty girl on the big screen! ;)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Holy shit, now you talking in testicle terms. I have about 8 HDMI inputs and about 4 USB inputs on the TV. From there..........I dunno. I've got wifi in the house but don't know if the TV is compatible, or if it accepts wifi adapters. It has an RJ45 connector for the CAT5 tho. And I know there is a browser on there somewhere.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Holy shit, now you talking in testicle terms. I have about 8 HDMI inputs and about 4 USB inputs on the TV. From there..........I dunno. I've got wifi in the house but don't know if the TV is compatible, or if it accepts wifi adapters. It has an RJ45 connector for the CAT5 tho. And I know there is a browser on there somewhere.
Greg that is when you call the kids or the grandkids.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LOL ON THE GRANDKIDS THANG!!! :Thumbsup:
GREG. IF YOUR TRYING TO USE YOUR TESTICLES TO HOOK UP YOUR STUFF, I THINK I SEE THE PROBLEM.