America

livespive

Like 9 said, I have the google chromecast, and it works. Come in handy, HDMI on you your TV, then stream from the computer.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Holy Shit! You're still using a tower?! :Coffee:Does it have a green screen and you do everything with DOS prompts? You should check out the new game "Oregon Trail", I hear it's all the rage! :Roflmao:

LMFAO!! Yup....BIG tower!! My recording studio. 6 TB of storage, quad core 4ghz intel with 16GB ram. All connected to a mic pre-amp and a mixer and dual monitors so I can watch the recording level on one and read lyrics on the other. I have to read lyrics because my head is old and won't hold water any longer!!

livespive

Should still work, is your tower plugged into a wireless router? or does your cable modem have the wireless router built in?
Your cat 5 can goto the tower and the TV through the wireless router.

LMFAO!! Yup....BIG tower!! My recording studio. 6 TB of storage, quad core 4ghz intel with 16GB ram. All connected to a mic pre-amp and a mixer and dual monitors so I can watch the recording level on one and read lyrics on the other. I have to read lyrics because my head is old and won't hold water any longer!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Should still work, is your tower plugged into a wireless router? or does your cable modem have the wireless router built in?
Your cat 5 can goto the tower and the TV through the wireless router.
Yes, my computer is hardwired to a wifi router. The TV has an RJ45 on the side for software and firmware updates.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Downloaded it and watched it. This documentary should be MANDATORY viewing for all high schools and colleges in the country!!