An important one-minute exchange of impeachment testimony ...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[In 60 seconds, Ohio Congressman Mike Turner dismantled the Democrats' case for impeachment during last week's inquiry testimony by Ambassador Gordon Sondland. Needless to say, the exchange was ignored by most of the lamestream media.]

Read the following text, and pay close attention ...

Turner: “After you testified, Chairman Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony, and if you pull up CNN today right now their banner says: Sondland Ties Trump to Withholding Aid. Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland, that you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigation to the aid, because I don’t think you’re saying that?”

Sondland: “I’ve said repeatedly, congressman, I was presuming. I also said that President Trump never—“

Turner: “So, no one told you. Not just the president? Giuliani didn’t tell you. Mulvaney didn’t tell you. Nobody. Pompeo didn’t tell you. Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations? Is that correct?”

Sondland: “I think I already testified to that.”

Turner: “No answer the question: Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigation? Because if your answer is yes then the chairman’s wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong. No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations? Yes or no?”

Sondland: "Yes."

Turner:
“So, you really have no testimony that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?”

Sondland: “Other than my own presumption.”

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
You can tell by his responses that he wishes there were something he could tie in. He can't and he's frustrated.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If it goes to a Senate trial, such testimony won't even be allowed.
Exactly. And that's why I said long ago that I hope it actually gets to the Senate. It will be over quickly and the President can get on with what he does best. Bettering the country.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Exactly. And that's why I said long ago that I hope it actually gets to the Senate. It will be over quickly and the President can get on with what he does best. Bettering the country.
Dear Greg T:

I'm not sure about quickly, but I know it will be done EFFECTIVELY!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JUST SAW A REPORT THAT TRUMP IS PUSHING THE BUCK TO GIULIANI. CURIOUS NOW TO SEE WHAT GIULIANI HAS ON TRUMP.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I was under the belief that Gowdy had joined the legal team a while back. Haven't heard anything from him.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I was under the belief that Gowdy had joined the legal team a while back. Haven't heard anything from him.
Dear Greg T:

Gowdy will be officially joining the Trump legal team in January, but he can't
begin representing him until a year after leaving Congress because of "lobbying rules."​

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
JUST SAW A REPORT THAT TRUMP IS PUSHING THE BUCK TO GIULIANI. CURIOUS NOW TO SEE WHAT GIULIANI HAS ON TRUMP.
Dear WAMO:

When Giuliani recently claimed to have an "insurance policy", he wasn't talking about Trump, he was talking about evidence concerning corruption regarding Ukraine and/or the Bidens.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HIS WORDS WERE; IF TRUMP TRIES TO BLAME THIS ON ME, I HAVE INSURANCE. SOUNDS LIKE HE IS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP TO ME.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW...WHO KNOWS WHAT TRUMPS RIGHT HAND MAN HAS ON HIM. MAYBE MORE THAN WHATS BEEN PUBLISHED BY AND FOR THE DEMS. WE SHALL SEE.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
3 years with Mueller and nothing. These House Democrat pricks think they can do better than the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc?

Okay.

There is a coup going on. Led by Democrats and their friends in mainstream media.

You think things are ugly now? You ain't seen nothing yet.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF GIULIANI STAYS LOYAL UNTIL "THROWN UNDER THE BUS", THE DEMS, DONT KNOW WHAT HE KNOWS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The Dems and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media will print or broadcast any anti-Trump material -- whether it's true or not!