An Invitation

My name is James Salisbury. I am the Founder and Executive Director of the American Bowling Consortium. On behalf of myself, Consortium Director of Operations Larry Lichstein, and the ABC Tournament Committee, we would like to invite you to view all of the details of the 2014 ABC All Star Event and the 2014 US Amateur Match Play Championship on AmericanBowlingConsortium.com.
After 5 months of extensive research, planning and design, the complete formats, rules, eligibility and projected prize funds have been finalized and published. Both the 2014 ABC All Star, which takes place Nov 3 thru the 8th at the National Bowling Stadium in Reno, Nevada and the 2014 US Amateur Match Play Championship, Nov 9th thru 13th also at the NBS, were designed for the serious tournament player by experienced players themselves.
We would also like to thank Bob Thomas and his expert staff at the National Bowling Stadium for making this great venue available to the Consortium.
We would like to thank Glen Carano and Candy English and their staffs at the Silver Legacy and Eldorado hotels in Reno for partnering with the Consortium as the host hotels for the two events. We would encourage every player who is considering participating in our events to avail themselves of the expert accommodations at these two diamond quality hotels.
If you are serious about competitive bowling and are looking for eleven straight days of action, then “bet it up” and go to AmericanBowlingConsortium.com and read all the details of these major events. We are planning on taking entries beginning July 15th.
“We will see you in Reno in November!”

Last edited by a moderator: