Any cool plans for the Super Bowl?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't have any yet. Not really excited about the game, don't really care about either team in it. That said, I do think it will be a good game. Probably just wind up hanging out with friends and have a few beers. Maybe some bbq.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

No BBQ here in NY. We're getting some snow - it's "in all the news." lolz

Robadat

Going to my daughter's house for a Super Bowl party. Plenty of beers and food, and I'm off next Monday...
IF the weather is good on Saturday, I'll smoke a brisket for the party. If not, I can do it in the oven, not quite as good as smoking it, but I've never had a complaint about it either way.

Robadat

Cool Rocking Daddy said:
No plans. I'm actuallly going to be home and not flying to another state like I had to do for the last two. I don't watch the 12 hour pregame shows, I don't care to see Katy Perry. I missed Janet Jackson's nipple a few years back but I've seen nips before. It is too much bullshit now. Just play the damn game.​
The pregame shows are pretty much a waste of time. Do they really need to talk for hours and hours about one game? I don't think so. As for the halftime show, that's when we typically serve dinner, so while it's on, not too many pay it any attention. I'm sure my granddaughter will watch her, but the adults...I don't think so..They won't allow any more nipple slips. ;)

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Kickoff is at 2:30 am for me. Kinda sucks for me.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Tony Melendez said:
Kickoff is at 2:30 am for me. Kinda sucks for me.
2:30 AM? Where are you at? Sounds like you are in Eroupe somewere.
It was like that for me when I was in the Army over in Germany, it really made the following day suck for me.

Spider

I don't mind looking at Katy Perry... That said, I will be favoring Darth Vader, er Belichick and Brady.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Sevenpin 63 said:

It was like that for me when I was in the Army over in Germany, it really made the following day suck for me.
Yeah, I got a job working in Saudi. For another oil company. I'm still getting used to desert life. One problem here is that I miss all the live television.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Tony Melendez said:
Sevenpin 63 said:

Yeah, I got a job working in Saudi. For another oil company. I'm still getting used to desert life. One problem here is that I miss all the live television.
Yeah, but you've got plenty of sand!

Spider

watch out for those camel spiders.

Greg T said:
Tony Melendez said:
Sevenpin 63 said:

Yeah, but you've got plenty of sand!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DANG TONY! WHEN DID YOU MOVE? DEL TRAVELS OVER THERE SOME. SHOOT ME A PM WITH YOUR NUMBER UNLESS YOU GOT HIS.

Strider

Have an invite for a pretty good SB party, but not feeling it this year. Can't stand Seattle, and suddenly lost my urge to root for the Pats. Probably just smoke a big batch of wings and cuss at the TV by myself!

Robadat

G B said:
Have an invite for a pretty good SB party, but not feeling it this year. Can't stand Seattle, and suddenly lost my urge to root for the Pats. Probably just smoke a big batch of wings and cuss at the TV by myself!
Go to the party anyway. Been to a number of good Super Bowl parties over the years and don't remember much about the games themselves.

JLS

I watch Golf till about 5pm....usually ends by then...Maybe I will get to see Tiger MOVED ANOTHER 2 TON BOULDER...
Then I only have to watch about 40 minutes of the SB HYPE...before game time....

Then of course we eat...drink and do merry...oops...

Hopefully this year the game will last past the 1st quarter...

Going with the Seahawks again....Not because of what Tommy Boy did or didn't do to a football......I have never like tommy Boy...He always beats the crap out of the Bears...