Any Word from the ~9andawiggle Camp?

Good Times Good Times

I'm concerned about him (and possibly his sheep moreso).......they mean the world to him. Plus he has that enhanced electronic security system (that is essentially a SuperMax prison) and I'm concerned about electrocution etc......

Any one heard from him to confirm he's OK?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The sheep and I are fine. Been a stressful weekend, and we were one of the lucky ones. We had water within 10 feet of the house Sunday night (we started moving stuff upstairs at 11:30 pm) but it never came in. Just a few small leaks in the roof easily remedied with buckets/towels. Our neighborhood is dry today.

I think a weather station in the neighborhood recorded something like 36 inches of rain between Fryday night and Monday morning. Fortunately no really strong winds out here (far west side of the affected area), just seemed it would never quit raining.

Thanks for the well wishes. Right now, a lot of people in Houston have it much, much worse than I do. I can't imagine what it must be like for them. This one's going to take a while for the area to recover from. Some areas they say could take months to dry out.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHHOOO. GLAD YOUR SHEEP ARE OK 9. NO WAIT...I MEAN, GLAD YOUR OK 9...BUT ARE THE SHEEP OK TOO? GLAD EVERYTHING TURNED OUT OK 9. BAD DEAL THERE BRO. MY BIG BROTHER LIVES IN SPRING. HAVNT HEARD FROM HIM YET.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The sheep and I are fine. Been a stressful weekend, and we were one of the lucky ones. We had water within 10 feet of the house Sunday night (we started moving stuff upstairs at 11:30 pm) but it never came in. Just a few small leaks in the roof easily remedied with buckets/towels. Our neighborhood is dry today.

I think a weather station in the neighborhood recorded something like 36 inches of rain between Fryday night and Monday morning. Fortunately no really strong winds out here (far west side of the affected area), just seemed it would never quit raining.

Thanks for the well wishes. Right now, a lot of people in Houston have it much, much worse than I do. I can't imagine what it must be like for them. This one's going to take a while for the area to recover from. Some areas they say could take months to dry out.
Good that you are ok