Anyone using

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oh. Well I never even used FB. Or Twitter. Or MySpace. You damn kids and your social media... GET OFF MY LAWN!!! :Laugh:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO MeWe FOR Me. THE ONLY SOCIAL MEDIA I HAVE EVER USED IS TEXT AND EMAIL. AND I ONLY USE EMAIL FOR BUSINESS. GET OFF 9'S LAWN! AND LEAVE MY SHEEP ALONE. UR AH, LEAVE HIS SHEEP ALONE.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Back on topic, until this thread, I'd never heard of MeWe, but research indicates that MeWe doesn't sell access to its users to advertisers, which obviously would be a good thing. Apparently, there is a small fee for using the service, but it's a modest 99 cents a month or $5.99 per year.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Back on topic, until this thread, I'd never heard of MeWe, but research indicates that MeWe doesn't sell access to its users to advertisers, which obviously would be a good thing. Apparently, there is a small fee for using the service, but it's a modest 99 cents a month or $5.99 per year.
The fee is only for the premium service. I don't know the benefits of premium over the free portion, but I'm trying out the site. Free looks fine so far.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I figure within two weeks you'll be banned! :p:Roflmao:
We'll see. So far it doesn't look like they stifle conservatives like FB does. I still have two FB accounts in jail. Here's a good one. I've been in FB jail for three weeks now. Can't post anything anywhere but have limited access to messenger. This morning I get a warning that my latest post doesn't follow FB's guidelines. And now, they don't even give a chance to dispute it. Fuckerberg, the commie.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WOW! YOU ARE DRUNK OR MAYBE JUST SLOW. BUT THATS ON YOU. YOUR PROVING TO BE A BIGGER BOOB THAN I GAVE YOU CREDIT FOR, SORRY, THAT IS ON ME. :Thumbsup: