Arizona news reporter mystified as 'no supporters' show up for Biden rally

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
With the presidential election just weeks away, a strong voter turnout could likely be the deciding factor between President Donald Trump and Democrat challenger Joe Biden.

With that in mind, a television news reporter covering an Arizona rally last Thursday (Oct. 8) for Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris seemed mystified by the absence of any Biden supporters outside the Heard Museum in Phoenix where the former Vice President was appearing in person.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Nobody shows up, few democrats will vote for him, but watch and see how many ballots are returned....and how many are found in trucks, basements, warehouses, etc.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Nobody shows up, few democrats will vote for him, but watch and see how many ballots are returned....and how many are found in trucks, basements, warehouses, etc.
... and almost all of the fraud -- and perhaps ALL of it -- will be perpetrated by Democrats!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FUNNY HOW THAT VIDEO AND ARTICLE BY THAT DUMB BROAD DOESNT MENTION BIDEN AND HARRIS WERE INSIDE IN A PRIVATE, PUBLIC NOT INVITED, MEETING WITH INDIAN TRIBAL LEADERS. THEY MET THE PRESS AT THE AIRPORT AND ANSWERED QUESTIONS TO THE PRESS ON THE TARMACK BEFORE HEADING INTO TOWN. GUESS THAT DUMB BROAD DIDNT GET THAT MESSAGE. RIGHT WING NAZI PRESS AT ITS BEST HUH. :Confused::Roflmao::Roflmao:

bbfreeburn

What do you think of the California Republican arty putting out fake ballot collection boxes? I’m sure that all ballots collected would have been counted. Well some at least.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What do you think of the California Republican arty putting out fake ballot collection boxes? I’m sure that all ballots collected would have been counted. Well some at least.
I find it totally despicable that anyone attempt to undermine the American electoral process. However, I do understand the reason the GOP found it necessary to do so. When you have an opponent that will stop at nothing to steal an election, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, as low as that may be.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOUR RIGHT G. BOTH PARTIES ARE DISPICABLE. VOTE INDEPENDANT. ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YOUR RIGHT G. BOTH PARTIES ARE DISPICABLE. VOTE INDEPENDANT. ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
I would never vote anything but republican. Pure logic, my friend. A third party will never gain traction in this America, so a vote taken away from the republicans is just as good as a vote FOR the democrats. Since this is a two-party system we need to keep the evil side at bay. I used to always vote split ticket because I've always voted for the candidate, never the party. That is, until we were plagued with Carter. Then Clinton was the last straw. Now, when I witnessed what the democrats are capable of as of late, I decided they need to be stopped, torn down and rebuilt. No, for the first time in my life I am now voting straight ticket republican.