Arrival of March to being 80+ temperatures

Robadat

The thaw here is supposed to be starting this w/e. Even tho it's still currently 29 here, it's supposed to get up into the forties tomorrow and near fifty by the end of this coming week. Can't wait until I can go outside for more than ten minutes without ten layers on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Dear Rob,

Thaw? Snowing now. BUT I get mid 40's middle of next week. I can hardly keep my pants up I'm so excited. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Finally, we're going to have a "cold" night here in Florida. The low will be around 53, representing the first below-60 reading of the month, and it only got into the upper 60s this afternoon. But no worry: In a couple days, we'll be back to mid-80 highs and upper-60 lows.

Robadat

March has still been a bit "cool" here in the northeast, it's 26 here this AM, with a forecast high of mid forties, pretty much like it was three weeks ago. Yesterday, we had snow flurries for a good part of the day with temps not getting over 35 here. Old man Winter doesn't want to give up the ghost yet here.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Right now, it's 72 under sunny skies, headed for about 76 this afternoon, but toward the end of the 10-day forecast (early next week), it's supposed to approach the 90-degree mark.

Robadat

Right now, it's 72 under sunny skies, headed for about 76 this afternoon, but toward the end of the 10-day forecast (early next week), it's supposed to approach the 90-degree mark.
See, this is why I don't like Fl weather. Gets too hot, too quick there. By May, you'll be running the A/C 24/7...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
See, this is why I don't like Fl weather. Gets too hot, too quick there. By May, you'll be running the A/C 24/7...
Dear Robadat:

By next week, we'll probably need to start running the A/C 24/7, but there have been quite a few days so far this year where we didn't need EITHER heat or A/C in the house. And even though it will be hot all summer, it will also be hot in most parts of the country, too.