Art Bell (anyone remember him?) has a great new term for Hillary

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Former all-night radio talk show host Art Bell has a new word to describe Hillary's condition: LIEABETES. I think that's a great and appropriate term. In a Facebook post, Art just posted the following ...

Hillary is sick! She has a incurable case of lieabetes. I just refuse to accept the possibility that America will elect a proven liar, a corrupt person. Even with all his faults I still think Trump loves America and will do his best for us, I can not say I believe that of CLINTON.

Art

REVerse °

Addicted Member
You should google his antenna farm as well, Greg. The man is a genius.

Art used to come on the Al Handelman show quite often here in Charlotte.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You should google his antenna farm as well, Greg.
... but it doesn't (or SHOULDN'T) take a genius to determine that Hillary is a lying, corrupt, lawbreaking individual. And that might tend to indicate that FBI director James Comey is far from being a genius.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Well, AW, he may be just intelligent enough to prove that Hildebeast is an alien from outer space. He is an expert in that field.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here's what Art Bell had to say (on Facebook) about the latest Clinton e-mail development ...

Let me make a guess and that's all it is, the FBI would NEVER have come out as they did without this being VERY serious. I think there might be evidence that Clinton told her aide to make sure evidence was destroyed. If so, that is a crime. Also intent is a big legal issue. Only a guess.

Art