Article cites 20 reasons why Hillary would wipe her server clean

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
A speculative article by Eileen McCann concludes: Given the highly suspicious timing of the mass deletions -- about two years after she left the State Department -- the only inference that can be drawn about why she dumped the documents is that she was HIDING a lot. There's just no way to conclude otherwise. It's typical Hillary. Do we need four more years of her messes?

http://thehillarydaily.com/20-reasons-why-hillary-would-wipe-her-server-clean/

JLS

I would take ten years of Miss hillary over ONE DAY of Obama...

which is why

we're screwed

Spider

Dear GTGT,

The opening sentence states "speculative", does it not? It's clear she is running for PoTUS, so it's reasonable she wants all dirt swept away. If that was not the case, she would turn over the "server" to the FBI.

Completely unbiased source like the Onion......... :rolleyes:

If you're going to spout the narrative then at least cite a reputable source.

Good Times Good Times

The opening sentence states "speculative", does it not? It's clear she is running for PoTUS, so it's reasonable she wants all dirt swept away. If that was not the case, she would turn over the "server" to the FBI.
I will say it is speculative at best......1 click on the link, about 5 seconds into viewing the page you can see it's not unbiased and reputable. :Laugh:

I'm not the biggest Hillary fan, so by all means blast away, I won't defend her......I'm just saying we shouldn't give sites like the above sway in furthering a discussion, that's my point.

If the Onion has an article that happens to agree with my opinion, I still won't cite it to provoke discussion. That would make me look bad.

bbfreeburn

You people are seriously citing the Onion? Do you understand the meaning of satire? Parody? Jesus H. Christ folks, at least deal with something that cites fact or clearly stated opinion. If the Onion has fooled you, I'd say you have lost all credibility.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bfreeburn:

Forget the source for a minute and consider the 20 possible reasons why Hillary might wipe her server clean. Whether or not they seem logical you, they seem logical to me, and I feel that at least some of those reasons factored into Hillary's decision to delete those e-mails.