Ask Erica

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear Erica,

Yesterday when I went out to the barn I could not find my favorite little lamb. I looked everywhere for her, in the corner where hay is formed into a warm, comfy bed, in the little wallowed out hole by the door where it's nice and cool, but she wasn't there. Finally, I went out behind the barn and caught her fucking the goat from next door!

The image is still burned in my brain; his defiant, yellow eyes glaring at me heartlessly as he thrust himself in an out of my precious little ewe! Immediately I broke them up and carried her back into the barn. We tried to talk about it, but she couldn't even look at me.

I don't know where I went wrong. She used to wait for me by the gate, and would bleat joyously when she saw me. I remember how she used to push back against me when I had her on the edge of the well, how her silky wool intertwined itself with my velcro mittens...

I thought about killing her lover, then roasting him on a spit and having him with wild rice and roasted asparagus. While that would fill the empty, hollow void in my belly, it won't heal the big hole in my heart. I thought we had something special, and now I'm so lonely and blue. What should I do, Erica?

Signed,

Lost Shepherd in TX

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
This incident still affects me to this day. I think it is the reason I have become so posessive and overprotective of my sheep, spending tens of thousands of dollars on high-tech security, impenetrable barns, and custom made chastity belts.

Erica, will my broken heart ever learn to trust again? :Frown:

:Roflmao:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
This incident still affects me to this day. I think it is the reason I have become so posessive and overprotective of my sheep, spending tens of thousands of dollars on high-tech security, impenetrable barns, and custom made chastity belts.

Erica, will my broken heart ever learn to trust again? :Frown:

:Roflmao:
She's too busy working from home lol.