Attention Greg! Five things that allegedly don't add up about Vegas massacre

livespive

I'll start, but Greg will correct me as needed :)

I skimmed it quickly, and this is what I see:

Point #1: I thought he took most of his shots from around the window area which is not shown?
I think it might have when for 10 mins, but I don't think that he went for the entire 10.
Also given that it is a mass shooting like that, I almost would say that they are worried about spent
brass, and moved it given that there is so much.

Point #2: If there are burns, they would be under the brass.

Point #3: Not sure about this one, but I thought they didn't know where he was until the smoke alarm went off?

Point #4: It's ok to have more than one of the same type of gun..... I do :), and I'm assuming Greg does too ;)

Point #5: Any rifle can "snipe" depending on where you are aiming. I don't think it has to be bolt action, classic rifles were.

This is just my quick take.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, there's much more going on here than I care to type. Wish I had voice to text right now ;)

But, there are many variables that the author mentions and some he does not. For the most part he is close, but he always seem to err on the side of his point. First, yeah, the gun photos look extremely staged. Secondly, you, there needs to be a shitload more brass lying around, even tho his calculations are again erring towards his side of the argument. Using bump stocks, I hardly think one could fire 6 rounds/second. 3 rounds sounds more realistic, maybe even 4. Also, yes, 55 grains is the most popular weight of a .233. BUT, they range from 40 to 95 grains. Did someone find any live ammo they could check? Hhhmmmm. Now, a much lighter bullet would obviously have a higher muzzle velocity, but would also be more susceptible to cross winds, head winds, up drafts, etc. Also, less likely to drop 32" in 400 yards. BUT, the drawbacks of such light lead is impact energy. Now, a heavier bullet would certainly stay closer to the intended target, but unless a larger load was behind it to keep up the muzzle velocity, it would drop quicker. Again, did they find live ammo to check for a hot load? I could not begin guess how this played out unless I was able to listen closely to a stereo video of the incident. I've said from the beginning that this entire story stinks. Although I am not yet going to the "staged" or government "setup" side of this tragedy, I am reasonable convinced that there had to be about 5 shooters. Yes, a heavier FMJ bullet can take out more than one person, the amount of spent shells does not add up. Even figuring some bullets took out more than one person, the fact that using a bump stock takes away ALL accuracy when firing. All he could do was spray the general vicinity of the crowd. Soon as the people began to scatter his chances of a hit became increasingly difficult. As time went on his fire to hit ratio would drop extremely quick. Yet, somehow he managed to hit about 600 people? I think not. My guess is he purchased factory loads, probably not +P loads, and custom loads are extremely doubtful. All in all, let's just say this will be another Kennedy incident. Just as LHO did not shoot the president, this guy is not the guy in Vegas.

livespive

Also,

When they said injured, and Killed, in the reports I listened to, I never heard them say "by gunfire",
Meaning some could have happened by trampling.

Looking at your multiple shooter scenario, would you guess that the other shooters in other locations were taking single more accurate shots? A lady at the show could see the muzzle flash from the "loan" shooter, and they had shown it in one of the tapes.
I know they found a trunk full of ammo, but they didn't give grains or anything, and you know they didn't mention much in the room.

Well, there's much more going on here than I care to type. Wish I had voice to text right now ;)

But, there are many variables that the author mentions and some he does not. For the most part he is close, but he always seem to err on the side of his point. First, yeah, the gun photos look extremely staged. Secondly, you, there needs to be a shitload more brass lying around, even tho his calculations are again erring towards his side of the argument. Using bump stocks, I hardly think one could fire 6 rounds/second. 3 rounds sounds more realistic, maybe even 4. Also, yes, 55 grains is the most popular weight of a .233. BUT, they range from 40 to 95 grains. Did someone find any live ammo they could check? Hhhmmmm. Now, a much lighter bullet would obviously have a higher muzzle velocity, but would also be more susceptible to cross winds, head winds, up drafts, etc. Also, less likely to drop 32" in 400 yards. BUT, the drawbacks of such light lead is impact energy. Now, a heavier bullet would certainly stay closer to the intended target, but unless a larger load was behind it to keep up the muzzle velocity, it would drop quicker. Again, did they find live ammo to check for a hot load? I could not begin guess how this played out unless I was able to listen closely to a stereo video of the incident. I've said from the beginning that this entire story stinks. Although I am not yet going to the "staged" or government "setup" side of this tragedy, I am reasonable convinced that there had to be about 5 shooters. Yes, a heavier FMJ bullet can take out more than one person, the amount of spent shells does not add up. Even figuring some bullets took out more than one person, the fact that using a bump stock takes away ALL accuracy when firing. All he could do was spray the general vicinity of the crowd. Soon as the people began to scatter his chances of a hit became increasingly difficult. As time went on his fire to hit ratio would drop extremely quick. Yet, somehow he managed to hit about 600 people? I think not. My guess is he purchased factory loads, probably not +P loads, and custom loads are extremely doubtful. All in all, let's just say this will be another Kennedy incident. Just as LHO did not shoot the president, this guy is not the guy in Vegas.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I would love to hear coroner's report on some of these. The angle of entry will help tell the story. Some people are saying they saw shot fired from the second floor as well. I don't how or where in the hotel because I didn't see any broken windows. That's why I would like to hear a stereo recording. From a close enough distance one could determine roughly where the shots are coming from with good audio separation.

Extra: http://dennismichaellynch.com/updat...stigators-question-vegas-shooter-acted-alone/

livespive

Wonder about reflections, and electrical equipment sparking. Kind of like them saying it was firecrackers.

I would love to hear coroner's report on some of these. The angle of entry will help tell the story. Some people are saying they saw shot fired from the second floor as well. I don't how or where in the hotel because I didn't see any broken windows. That's why I would like to hear a stereo recording. From a close enough distance one could determine roughly where the shots are coming from with good audio separation.

Extra: http://dennismichaellynch.com/updat...stigators-question-vegas-shooter-acted-alone/

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Wonder about reflections, and electrical equipment sparking. Kind of like them saying it was firecrackers.
Even tho I cannot answer the strange questions about this case, I am CERTAIN that this is a fallguy just as Oswald was in the kennedy incident. All this shit doesn't add up.

livespive

Hell of a fall guy.

I could see that being the case....

I guess the bad thing is you just wish neither was true.

Even tho I cannot answer the strange questions about this case, I am CERTAIN that this is a fallguy just as Oswald was in the kennedy incident. All this shit doesn't add up.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Today, we can add yet another thing that doesn't "add up" ... as it has apparently now been determined that a Mandalay Bay security officer was shot by the alleged gunman 6 minutes before the multiple-fatality shootings took place.