BC News Anchor Brian Williams Comes Clean

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Holy fuck!! He calls that an apology??
"I feel terrible about making this mistake,..."

Excuse me? MISTAKE??? How about a fucking LIE, Mr. Williams?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

I just don't get it...WTF do these idiots lie about shit like this?
They have to know that the truth will come out sooner or later...

Spider

Like the slob in the mall trying to pass himself off as a Ranger. lolz

JLS

This LOSER is a PRIME example of why JLS does not watch the Network Evening News...

JLS only watches Cable news....Where most anchors are Woman...wearing short skirts...with big boobs...

And if by chance they say something wrong or LIE...

WHO THE FUXXCK CARES.......LOL>>>>DUE TO NO SMILY'S...

I sure don't....

signed...

WMP...

Robadat

How does a "newsman" go about getting credability by lying about what happened?
And this is an outright lie, you don't make mistakes about remembering what happened when your bird is supposedly shot up and forced out of the sky.

Spider

He wasn't near the chopper that was hit. He was over an hour behind it. He had to apologize b/c soldiers who were with him were calling him out on FB for the repeated lie!

Spider

lolz. that's the titanic trying to get to the other side of the ice field.

Spider

Suspended w/o pay 6 moonths. That translates to $5 million. Think he'll stop lying like a rug now?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
His cred is shot anyway. My bet is that he won;t return, or, if he does it won't last long.

Robadat

He's toast. Credibility is shot, there's also questions about reports from NoLa during Katrina that appear to be fabrications. What else will we find out he embelished or made up? NBCNEWs roasted him in announcing his suspension.
Only way he'll ever get back is if NBCNews ratings absolutely tanks.

JLS

What's the big deal....So he told a little lie....It's not like he said..."if you like your current health provider, you can keep them" OR " ISOL
{ ISIS } is the JV Team"...

Spider

Hillary told the same fucxxxking lie! But she will still run for Prez. NBC WILL bring him back b/c the buidup WILL translate to bigger ratings.

Robadat

Politicians are serial liars, they all tell people what they want to hear in order to get elected, Hillary is no different than any other pol.
Newsreporters are supposed to report the news, not make it up as they go along...maybe they can bring him back in a guest commentator role, offering his opinions on newsworthy items, but as a NewsAnchor, he has lost his credibilty, he's done.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
No one cares because no one cares about news reporters. They all watch these opinionated mouth pieces that talk about some current event or something they give a shit about. Controversey sells. Opinionated mouth pieces like Rush and Chris Matthews sells. Honestly, I always thought BW was marginally better than Matt Lauer. I thought Matt Lauer was the better interviewer, but BW was a better presenter. I always thought Tom Brokaw was decent enough.