Berlin, Germany Learns the Error of Its Ways

MI2AZ

Police in Germany on Tuesday began raising doubts about whether a man in custody after Monday's truck attack in Berlin had anything to do with it. Now, that man, a Pakistani national, has been released over a lack of evidence, reports the AP. Prosecutors say no physical evidence places him in the truck, and no witnesses have come forward. "The investigation up until now did not yield any urgent suspicion against the accused," says the prosecutor's office, per Reuters. Police urged residents to remain vigilant in the wake of the attack that killed 12 and set up a hotline for tips. "We may still have a dangerous criminal out there," said the Berlin police chief.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
"We may still have a dangerous criminal out there," said the Berlin police chief.
"We MAY?" There's no "may" about it. You released the only suspect and have nobody else in custody. My highly skilled power of deduction concludes that since the perpetrator of the crime is not in custody, nor has their dead body been found and identified, then yes, a dangerous criminal is in fact still "out there". Mind boggling, I know. That's why geniuses like me exist - to figure out answers to the really tough questions. :confused: