Brain-dead Democrat actually says that 'hearsay evidence can be much better than direct'

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What's truly sad is that I'm not shocked. I've come to expect this type of buffoonery from the left. It's just not new anymore.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This whole impeachment inquiry is a sham. Think about it ...

In ANY criminal case in America, the standard for conviction is "beyond a reasonable doubt." Yet here, the brain-dead Democrats are attempting and hoping to remove a president for "high crimes" on evidence that doesn't come close to the "reasonable doubt" standard.

But I suppose it figures. The Democrats obviously care little about U.S. laws and due process, and they have already determined that Trump is guilty before they even hear or consider any actual evidence.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This whole impeachment inquiry is a sham. Think about it ...

In ANY criminal case in America, the standard for conviction is "beyond a reasonable doubt." Yet here, the brain-dead Democrats are attempting and hoping to remove a president for "high crimes" on evidence that doesn't come close to the "reasonable doubt" standard.

But I suppose it figures. The Democrats obviously care little about U.S. laws and due process, and they have already determined that Trump is guilty before they even hear or consider any actual evidence.

I still believe they have no interest in actual removal from office. This impeachment action serves one purpose. That purpose is to destroy Trump's 2020 campaign. All they're trying to do is tip the fence-sitting voters to their side because they think the undecided voters will win this election. This is showing their ignorance once again. They are too stupid to realize that going this far with the sham only makes them look more infantile than ever. Fence voters are not going to fall on their side. They are going to see how ridiculous the left looks and turn the other way. My prediction is a Trump 2020 win in a much larger landslide than 2016. Maybe the largest in history. And the left can thank themselves for such a humiliating defeat because they chose to promote a 3 ring circus instead of focusing on creating an electable candidate.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND IF TRUMP DOES RUN AGAIN AND WIN, THE COUNTRY WILL FALL INTO EVEN MORE DISREPAIR. DEMS WONT STOP THIS NONSENSE UNTIL THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND IF TRUMP DOES RUN AGAIN AND WIN, THE COUNTRY WILL FALL INTO EVEN MORE DISREPAIR. DEMS WONT STOP THIS NONSENSE UNTIL THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT.
Then the democrats are done. There will not be another democrat president until they start acting as responsible adults. And I'll go one step further. The first female president will probably be Gabbard.... in the distant future.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I still believe they have no interest in actual removal from office. This impeachment action serves one purpose. That purpose is to destroy Trump's 2020 campaign. All they're trying to do is tip the fence-sitting voters to their side because they think the undecided voters will win this election. This is showing their ignorance once again. They are too stupid to realize that going this far with the sham only makes them look more infantile than ever. Fence voters are not going to fall on their side. They are going to see how ridiculous the left looks and turn the other way. My prediction is a Trump 2020 win in a much larger landslide than 2016. Maybe the largest in history. And the left can thank themselves for such a humiliating defeat because they chose to promote a 3 ring circus instead of focusing on creating an electable candidate.
Dear Greg T:

You make many valid points, but whereas you may be right about some of the Dems "having no interest in actual removal from office", there certainly ARE some Democrats that DO believe that they're on the way to having him ousted.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Is there any doubt that Trump will run again? And when he runs again, is there much doubt that he'll win again -- especially if the Dems continue to do NOTHING for the American people as they march forward with an impeachment charade?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

You make many valid points, but whereas you may be right about some of the Dems "having no interest in actual removal from office", there certainly ARE some Democrats that DO believe that they're on the way to having him ousted.
Well, yeah. There are a few nut cases that stray from the bunch just because they can't handle excitement.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
There's a large number of people who don't even know the final result of impeachment.

Impeachment does NOT remove a president from office. Rather, it's in effect, a REFERRAL of potential guilt to the Senate for a TRIAL to determine the president's guilt or non-guilt!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
He's not brain dead, he's right. In today's social media world, hearsay is quicker to come by and easier to convince the masses the narrative you're trying to push. Factual evidence takes much more time to review and prove, and nobody today has time for that. Go with hearsay, fling it against the wall and see what sticks. It is quicker, easier, and can be just as damaging and affective at getting what you want (destroying public opinion of your political enemy to gain ground for your self/own political team). Besides, after the truth is verified, it's old news and the media doesn't publish it, or if they do it is buried in tiny print back by the classified auction listings.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
He's not brain dead, he's right. In today's social media world, hearsay is quicker to come by and easier to convince the masses the narrative you're trying to push. Factual evidence takes much more time to review and prove, and nobody today has time for that. Go with hearsay, fling it against the wall and see what sticks. It is quicker, easier, and can be just as damaging and affective at getting what you want (destroying public opinion of your political enemy to gain ground for your self/own political team). Besides, after the truth is verified, it's old news and the media doesn't publish it, or if they do it is buried in tiny print back by the classified auction listings.
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Then, are you saying that, in actuality, any trial should (or could) be determined not by facts and evidence, but rather by which side can push the best (or most believable) hearsay "narrative"?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Then, are you saying that, in actuality, any trial should (or could) be determined not by facts and evidence, but rather by which side can push the best (or most believable) hearsay "narrative"?
An actual trial, no. But if the end goal is to simply get someone out of office or do political damage to weaken an opponent, an actual conviction in court does not have to happen. All they need is a conviction in the public's opinion. It's actually probably better to get someone convicted in the public's opinion because that cannot be appealed, at least not as easily. This is especially true when the vast majority of the media is in favor of pushing the narrative towards conviction.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
An actual trial, no. But if the end goal is to simply get someone out of office or do political damage to weaken an opponent, an actual conviction in court does not have to happen. All they need is a conviction in the public's opinion. It's actually probably better to get someone convicted in the public's opinion because that cannot be appealed, at least not as easily. This is especially true when the vast majority of the media is in favor of pushing the narrative towards conviction.
… but in this case, I don't see how these (or subsequent) proceedings will "move the needle" in the direction that the Democrats seek!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
… but in this case, I don't see how these (or subsequent) proceedings will "move the needle" in the direction that the Democrats seek!
Time will tell. I don't think it'll be effective either as teams have been chosen and minds are made up. Those in the middle remain totally disgusted with BOTH sides.

One thing that keeps creeping into the back of my mind... we all know both sides are more alike than they are different; neither care about America or anyone outside the 1%. With all of this incessant noise dominating the headlines, what are they REALLY doing that we are being distracted from? :Cautious:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SORRY 9. I COULD ONLY CLICK LIKE ONCE. BUT YOU GET IT! NEITHER SIDE CARES ABOUT US! THE DEMS AND REPS ARE THE SAME. THEY DONT CARE AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR WAY. VOTING DOES ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING BUT ELECT SMARTER IDIOTS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND I DONT WANT TO START A WAR WITH YOU G, BUT THERE IS NOT ONE POLITICIAN TODAY ACTING LIKE AN ADULT. NOT FROM EITHER SIDE. SORRY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Time will tell. I don't think it'll be effective either as teams have been chosen and minds are made up. Those in the middle remain totally disgusted with BOTH sides.

One thing that keeps creeping into the back of my mind... we all know both sides are more alike than they are different; neither care about America or anyone outside the 1%. With all of this incessant noise dominating the headlines, what are they REALLY doing that we are being distracted from? :Cautious:
Business as usual. Population control. With all the foods being tainted and recalled on a regular basis now, the US will eventually run low on food. With all the radio waves being shot thru us, cancer will spread like wild fire. And, now they found another weapon that they made us think was the latest and greatest technology...... 5G. This frequency is absolutely deadly and will take the lives of millions.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If population control is their game, then they're doing a shitty job at it (just like any other government program). Don't believe me? Come down to Houston... there's way too many damn people down here! It might be a decent place to live if the government got rid of 2/3 the people. :Devilish:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If population control is their game, then they're doing a shitty job at it (just like any other government program). Don't believe me? Come down to Houston... there's way too many damn people down here! It might be a decent place to live if the government got rid of 2/3 the people. :Devilish:
Well, yeah. There's always the population shift. But Detroit has lost about 50% since the 1980s. Chicago, I believe, has lost a bunch. But look what's flowing in over the border. Have you seen the papers lately? Meat being recalled for E Coli and Listeria. Salads with listeria. Packaged carrots, cauliflower and some others full of E Coli. Meat with plastic and metal shavings. We used to hear about this MAYBE once a year when I was younger. I see something at least once a week now. Plus, look at the technology. As I said before, these radio waves are extremely dangerous. Cancer is at an alarming rate as it is. Will we ever actually see a cure? Nope.