Breastaurants?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's great that they mention New England style clam chowder..I wonder if they use bearded or unbearded clams..

Last edited by a moderator:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Haven't been to a Hooters for years. Maybe it's just the ones I've been in, but the food sucked and their beer selection wasn't any better, and everything was over priced. If I'm going to pay for tits, I'll take the wife to a plastic surgeon... Oh, and the girls weren't anywhere near as hot as those in the previous link.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There's one in Green Bay that's awesome. Excellent food and decent wiminz.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Must just be the ones I was in then. They have a few "Twin Peaks" around here. Wonder if they're any good.

Spider

Hooters? Ah, the memories. All closed around me... But I'll never forget a waitress coming to my table (friend and our GF's), and stating my beer bottle was too cold. She then proceeded to grab the neck of the bottle and began stroking it. We were all speechless.

MI2AZ

The first three were all featured on episodes of Undercover Boss.

Robadat

Haven't been to Hooter's in years. The wife and I took a trip to Cape Cod about ten years ago. We went to an old SteakHouse we went to on our honeymoon and it became a Hooters. Went in had a decent burger and a couple of brews, the girls were OK, but nothing to take my attention away from my burger, beers, or old lady... but there was a lot more eye candy on the beaches, and I got a few slaps upside the head from the old lady for "window shopping"... :)

We went to a Twin Peaks when we are at Nationals in Baton Rouge. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a good time. The view was excellent, and the food wasn't bad either. I can't remember what it was called but they had a old snow ski that had like 4-5 shot glasses attached to it that you can fill and have a drink with your friends, lol. I think we had 2 or 3 of those among the 7-8 of that were there, lol.

Strider

Went to a Hooters in Duesseldorf a few years ago when I went over for work and I wanted to watch the Steelers play. The girls were so much hotter than any I've seen in the US.
Creeper story - my neighbor's daughter (whom I watched grow up) started working at Hooters when she started in college. Of course I had to go and check her out. Actually the wife and went to say hi and give her a nice tip.
We did our fantasy football draft at Hooters 2 years ago and everyone got the shits. The menu looked horrible (the wings are terrible unless you like things drenched in Frank's Red Hot sauce) so I ordered a burger thinking it was safe. It came to about $12 since fries somehow weren't included and it tasted horrible. Seriously - how do you fuck up a burger??? Since the food is disgusting and the girls aren't exactly A listers anymore, I don't see how they stay in business.

There's a Tilted Kilt not too far away. I was originally interested, but figured it would be similar to Hooters - sub par food served by women who don't look like those shown on the web site...