Business idea...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Someone needs to print and sell t-shirts, bumper stickers, hats, etc... that say;

Hey California and New York...
GO FUCK YOURSELVES!!!!
Sincerely, the rest of America

Robadat

Bronx, NYC. And yes, AOC is my congresscritter, tho not one person on my block ever admitted to voting for her. :mad: I am fine, self quarantining since 3/15, havent left the house. Supplies are good as I typically have 21 days of food & supplies on hand at any given time. For security reasons, I can't divulge my tp inventory except to say it will be awhile before I resort to socks:p

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Bronx, NYC. And yes, AOC is my congresscritter, tho not one person on my block ever admitted to voting for her. :mad: I am fine, self quarantining since 3/15, havent left the house. Supplies are good as I typically have 21 days of food & supplies on hand at any given time. For security reasons, I can't divulge my tp inventory except to say it will be awhile before I resort to socks:p
Maybe if you throw a bone into that little scudder AOC she'll be a bit more manageable.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
The Bronx?! Isn't that the neighborhood where all the assholes hang out? :p j/k

I've met a few people from NYC/NJ that were pretty cool. :Thumbsup: It's not ya'lls fault so many of the others are peckerheads! :Roflmao::cool:

Last edited: