By the way...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Fuck New England. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Bill Belichick. Fuck the Patriots. And Fuck Atlanta.

That is all. :mad:

Scolai

Fuck New England. Fuck Tom Brady. Fuck Bill Belichick. Fuck the Patriots. And Fuck Atlanta.

That is all. :mad:
I couldn't agree more. Where the Patriots are concerned, I've run out of fucks to give.

I hope the team plane gets lost in a snowstorm and ends up in Siberia. Indefinitely.

MI2AZ

They pulled that one out. Trump had already given up on them and left the party after the third quarter. Guess he doesn't like rooting for teams that are losing. :)

Quote: Well, after the Falcons jumped out to a 28-3 lead in the third quarter, Trump had seen enough. According to the pool report, Trump left his Super Bowl party after Tevin Coleman’s touchdown catch.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That championship was stolen. Everyone knew the Falcons had already won until that fake touchdown in OT. His knee was clearly down before the ball crossed the plane. It's common sense that Bill Belichick was in contact with Putin during the game and that Putin hacked the NFL computers after being given the security codes.
Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That championship was stolen. Everyone knew the Falcons had already won until that fake touchdown in OT. His knee was clearly down before the ball crossed the plane. It's common sense that Bill Belichick was in contact with Putin during the game and that Putin hacked the NFL computers after being given the security codes.
Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions! Not my champions!
Dear Greg T:

It's more likely that the DNC and Hillary Clinton hacked into the Falcons' defensive signal-calling, and as a result, the Falcons folded up down the stretch, just as Hillary did before the election "game" was over.

MI2AZ

I did not realize that the Super Bowl was played between the Democratic and Republican parties. Learn something new every day.