Can hardly dispute This

Scolai

I watched this presser last night before the social media censors got to it.

What's the price for 70,000-100,000 American lives? Not sure, but we'll get a good idea once the patents for the COVID-19 vaccine are approved and Gates et al start raking in the profits.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I WILL WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO TOMMORO. BUT I CAN TELL YOU, SINCE I HAVE TALKED TO MY DR, WHO ISNT IN THAT PHOTO BY THE WAY, THAT THOSE GUYS IN THE VIDEO ARE IDIOTS.

AND THAT SECOND CHICK THAT SPOKE, TELLS THAT ONE LADY, COME HERE COME HERE, THEN SAYS GET OUT OF MY SPACE. DUMB FUCKING BITCH RIGHT THERE. GLAD SHE AINT MY DR. AND LET ME GUESS, ALL THOSE DRS GET FUNDING FROM THE SAME GROUPS. YEAH I BELIEVE THOSE IDIOTS

G, YOUR BETTER AN SMARTER THAN THIS. LIKE AW HAS ASKED ME SEVERAL TIMES, WHY DONT YOU EVER POST ANYTHING SHOWING THE OTHER SIDE? OH YEAH, NOW REMEMBER, YOU DONT WANT TO SHOW THE TRUTH.

I OWE BIDEN AN APOLOGY. I HEAR 8 PEOPLE THAT ARE BIGGER BAFFOONS THAN HIM. SORRY JOE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G, YOUR BETTER AN SMARTER THAN THIS. LIKE AW HAS ASKED ME SEVERAL TIMES, WHY DONT YOU EVER POST ANYTHING SHOWING THE OTHER SIDE? OH YEAH, NOW REMEMBER, YOU DONT WANT TO SHOW THE TRUTH.

I OWE BIDEN AN APOLOGY. I HEAR 8 PEOPLE THAT ARE BIGGER BAFFOONS THAN HIM. SORRY JOE.
Why the hell would I post anything from the other side? The other side is full of lies. The other side is what is withholding the cure for covid because the drug is dirt cheap. Can't be having that when we can find $100,000.00 treatment that works. Meanwhile, let as many die as possible until we find something expensive that works.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

Perhaps Greg would consider posting something from "the other side" if and when CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Compost and the New York Slimes post something from "the other side."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I FOUND MULTIPLE VIDEOS OF DRS SAYING JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THOSE 8 BUFFOONS ABOVE. YOU 2 NEED TO JUST LET GO AND MOVE ON GOOD BUDDIES.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I FOUND MULTIPLE VIDEOS OF DRS SAYING JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THOSE 8 BUFFOONS ABOVE. YOU 2 NEED TO JUST LET GO AND MOVE ON GOOD BUDDIES.
You've more than likely found other doctors repeating what they've been told. The doctors I posted were speaking through their own experiences. THEY treated people with covid. THEY used HCQ and THEY have seen for themselves that their patients have quickly recovered. Show me a doctor that actually USED HCQ to treat and found it ineffective.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. :Roflmao: :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: I GUESS YOU HAVNT SEEN THE WORLD WIDE STUDY THAT CAME OUT A COUPLA DAYS AGO. IT DOESNT WORK.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G. :Roflmao: :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: I GUESS YOU HAVNT SEEN THE WORLD WIDE STUDY THAT CAME OUT A COUPLA DAYS AGO. IT DOESNT WORK.
Yes, fortunately, I've seen many.......MANY reports. NONE have actually used doctors prescribing HCQ. The vast majority of "studies" have been performed in labs.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. YOU MEAN WHERE SCIENTISTS DO STUDIES TO MAKE SURE ITS SAFE FOR ALL? INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT HOPING YOU DONT DIE. YEAH, THOSE GUYS ARE THE IDIOTS. I WONDER IF THOSE ARE THE SAME GUYS THAT DID THE STUDIES ON THE PILLS YOU TAKE? OH WELL. HAVE A GOOD DAY GOOD BUDDY!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
G. YOU MEAN WHERE SCIENTISTS DO STUDIES TO MAKE SURE ITS SAFE FOR ALL? INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT HOPING YOU DONT DIE. YEAH, THOSE GUYS ARE THE IDIOTS. I WONDER IF THOSE ARE THE SAME GUYS THAT DID THE STUDIES ON THE PILLS YOU TAKE? OH WELL. HAVE A GOOD DAY GOOD BUDDY!

Those studies are an absolute waste of time and money. HCQ has been used SAFELY for 56 years. SOME standard side effects occasionally occur, as with all medications. No, the liberals don't want a cure that's already available and cheap. They'd rather let people die while they fuck around looking for something they can charge $100,000.00 per dose.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. I GUESS YOU HAVNT SEEN THE WORLD WIDE STUDY THAT CAME OUT A COUPLA DAYS AGO. IT DOESNT WORK.
Dear Good Buddy:

With regard to almost every "study", you (or anyone) could post a "study" that indicated results that differed from the other one.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Good Buddy:

Did you ever think that maybe -- yes, MAYBE -- at least some of the so-called "experts" (and physicians) are making comments and reports with POLITICAL MOTIVES in mind?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Those studies are an absolute waste of time and money. HCQ has been used SAFELY for 56 years. SOME standard side effects occasionally occur, as with all medications. No, the liberals don't want a cure that's already available and cheap. They'd rather let people die while they fuck around looking for something they can charge $100,000.00 per dose.
Dear Greg T:

That pretty well sums it up.