Can hardly dispute This

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THEY USED IT ON A COVID PATIENT 56 YEARS AGO? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THEY USED IT TO STOP THE SEASONAL FLU IN THE LAST 56 YEARS? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT CURES CANCER? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT PREVENTS HEART FAILURE? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT CURES ASTHMA? I DIDNT THINK SO. YOUR DROWNING GOOD BUDDY.

AW. THAT IS 100% CORRECT. EVERY STUDY POSTED BY ANYONE COULD HAVE A DIFFERENT RESULT TO POST. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT. THAT MAYBE WHAT IS BEING POSTED BY SOME IS WRONG, ON BOTH SIDES. GOOD THOUGHT GOOD BUDDY.

AW. THAT IS 100% CORRECT. SOME EXPERTS ARE MAKING COMMENTS AND REPORTS WITH POLITICAL MOTIVES. ON BOTH SIDES. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT. GOOD THOUGHT GOOD BUDDY.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G. CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THEY USED IT ON A COVID PATIENT 56 YEARS AGO? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE THEY USED IT TO STOP THE SEASONAL FLU IN THE LAST 56 YEARS? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT CURES CANCER? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT PREVENTS HEART FAILURE? CAN YOU SHOW ME WHERE IT CURES ASTHMA? I DIDNT THINK SO. YOUR DROWNING GOOD BUDDY.

AW. THAT IS 100% CORRECT. EVERY STUDY POSTED BY ANYONE COULD HAVE A DIFFERENT RESULT TO POST. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT. THAT MAYBE WHAT IS BEING POSTED BY SOME IS WRONG, ON BOTH SIDES. GOOD THOUGHT GOOD BUDDY.

AW. THAT IS 100% CORRECT. SOME EXPERTS ARE MAKING COMMENTS AND REPORTS WITH POLITICAL MOTIVES. ON BOTH SIDES. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT. GOOD THOUGHT GOOD BUDDY.
Dear WAMO:

Thanks for the "100% endorsements" in your above-quoted post. However, although I'd like to be correct 100% of the time, I'm like Rush Limbaugh, in that I'm right "only 99.4% of the time."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Uh, what??? You're in left field, dude. I have no idea what you're talking about. The democrats have been shot down twice on their HCQ arguments. When it was first being used and recommended by Trump, they said to stop it because it hadn't been tested and didn't know if it was safe. They had to shut their yaps about that because it is a 65 year old drug that is even OTC in some countries. Yes, it's safe. Their next attack stated it was ineffective. This has been proven many times over by doctors willing to try it because they understand what it does and how it works. As I said many times, if Obama or Killary were in office right now, HCQ would be the normal go-to treatment. It's obvious, they don't want to allow a conservative treatment for a liberal disease.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Uh, what??? You're in left field, dude. I have no idea what you're talking about. The democrats have been shot down twice on their HCQ arguments. When it was first being used and recommended by Trump, they said to stop it because it hadn't been tested and didn't know if it was safe. They had to shut their yaps about that because it is a 65 year old drug that is even OTC in some countries. Yes, it's safe. Their next attack stated it was ineffective. This has been proven many times over by doctors willing to try it because they understand what it does and how it works. As I said many times, if Obama or Killary were in office right now, HCQ would be the normal go-to treatment. It's obvious, they don't want to allow a conservative treatment for a liberal disease.
... but it's sickening the way that the fake-news lamestream media is reporting on this.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but it's sickening the way that the fake-news lamestream media is reporting on this.
Not surprising, tho. If Donald Trump came up with an absolute cure for cancer the LSM would bitch about all the jobs he destroyed in the medical field.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Q: How will people know WITH CERTAINTY that any medication(s) will help with COVID-19?

A: If and when the fake-news media actually reports POSITIVIELY on any that Trump "endorses."

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G. YOU JUST REACHED THE 100% PLATEAU!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA, ABOUT HCQ! THANX GOOD BUDDY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Ya want some history, WAMO? Check out this date AND the website.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD FIND G. HOPE THAT DIDNT TAKE YOU TO LONG. I READ THE ARTICLE. WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?

Scolai

G. YOU MEAN WHERE SCIENTISTS DO STUDIES TO MAKE SURE ITS SAFE FOR ALL? INSTEAD OF JUST THROWING THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT HOPING YOU DONT DIE. YEAH, THOSE GUYS ARE THE IDIOTS. I WONDER IF THOSE ARE THE SAME GUYS THAT DID THE STUDIES ON THE PILLS YOU TAKE? OH WELL. HAVE A GOOD DAY GOOD BUDDY!
Jeezus, dude. The drug has been is use for 65 FUCKING YEARS without a problem, but once it's used to treat COVID, it's suddenly the most dangerous drug on the planet? Dozens of studies of HCQ as an early-treatment drug have shown it to be effective. Hell, HFHS released this study in July to validate the efficacy of HCQ for treatment of COVID-19.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I SEE A LOSER HAS JOINED THE FRAY. WELCOME SCOLAI!
Dear Good Buddy:

Do you consider anyone who disagrees with you a "loser"? But then again, since you have recently tended to follow liberal (and anti-Trump) talking points, perhaps you do think that way.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Jeezus, dude. The drug has been is use for 65 FUCKING YEARS without a problem, but once it's used to treat COVID, it's suddenly the most dangerous drug on the planet? Dozens of studies of HCQ as an early-treatment drug have shown it to be effective. Hell, HFHS released this study in July to validate the efficacy of HCQ for treatment of COVID-19.
Dear Scolai:

I prefer to set personal attacks aside, but at the same time, I TOTALLY ENDORSE what you said about HCQ.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW. NO SIR! I THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHY THE LOSER PART CAME INTO PLAY. BUT, THANX GOOD BUDDY.