Can vehicle terror attacks be stopped?

Good Times Good Times

We should do like we do when a nut shot 20 kids in a school........accept it and do absolutely nothing. Literally nothing. The only thing I'd ask at that point is that we not pretend to care.

Or we could go full on denial, I'll just claim these victims are just faked and then ask you all to prove a negative (the full-on fallacy route).

livespive

The solution is easy, just ban EVIL!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:D:D;)

If only it just that simple, I think we had talked about it before, we are dealing more and more now with
people that don't care if they live or die, so right now we can even say if you do something evil you will
be executed because that's not stopping some of them.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GUYS, I GOT IT. TAKE GUNS OUT OF AMERICANS HANDS AND DONT ALLOW MUSLIMS TO BUY OR RENT VEHICLES. PROBLEMS SOLVED.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
How about the government make citizen gun ownership mandatory and then open season on muslims? To make it better we can allow bait piles.....chain naked goats to a fire hydrant.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The solution is easy, just ban EVIL!!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:D:D;)

If only it just that simple, I think we had talked about it before, we are dealing more and more now with
people that don't care if they live or die, so right now we can even say if you do something evil you will
be executed because that's not stopping some of them.
... but to most of the Islamic terrorists, a death penalty is no threat because they WANT to be a martyr for the cause of Allah.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, NAKED GOATS WOULD CAUSE ANOTHER PROBLEM. 9 MIGHT STRAY FROM HIS SHEEP. THAT WOULD BE CATASTROPHIC.
BUT THE OPEN SEASON IS A GOOD IDEA. AND I STILL LIKE THE IDEA OF NOT LETTING ANY IN UNTIL WE FIGURE OUT A BETTER WAY TO VET THEM. AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE GOATS.

toolguru

Total Tool

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
International terrorist Wolfgar said in the movie Nighthawks that "there is no security". Of course there isn't and all the phony rage, deporting children born here, and blathering about a wall won't bring any.
You may be right. We need to start shooting the fuckers.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Just curious. Was he driving an assault vehicle? Was it painted black? Was it an automatic transmission that would allow the vehicle to accelerate rapidly without utilizing a clutch that would normally slow it down between shifts? Was it a bump shifter? Was there an oversize fuel tank that would allow the driver to egress further from point of impact without stopping in order to evade the police?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Just curious. Was he driving an assault vehicle? Was it painted black? Was it an automatic transmission that would allow the vehicle to accelerate rapidly without utilizing a clutch that would normally slow it down between shifts? Was it a bump shifter? Was there an oversize fuel tank that would allow the driver to egress further from point of impact without stopping in order to evade the police?
Maybe had a 6 speed with overdrive that would allow for greater driving speeds.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Oddly enough, in this case a ban on automatic transmissions would not have prevented the incident. It would only prevent Americans from being able to drive away from the scene!