Catholics vs. Native Americans

Scolai

Let the discussion begin.

Or did I miss the thread in which people were talking about this already?

Either way, the media sucks nuts and Nathan Phillips is a lying sack of Native American excrement.

livespive

I watched it on the news, and I thought the beef was between the two groups. I know the Native American guy stepped in, but it didn’t look like the kid did anything to him.

Just the way I saw it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I watched it on the news, and I thought the beef was between the two groups. I know the Native American guy stepped in, but it didn’t look like the kid did anything to him.

Just the way I saw it.
Dear livespive:

You saw it correctly. The Kentucky high school kid did nothing untoward. He didn't threaten the Native American in any way, and in fact, he didn't even say a word to him. And more-extensive video clearly indicates that the high-school kids were taunted and ridiculed, but they didn't do anything wrong themselves.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MOST ANY "EDITED FILM" COULD BE MADE OUT TO LOOK ANY WAY THE POSTER WANTED IT TO LOOK.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Just look at some of the vile comments aimed at the Kentucky students that were ALLOWED on Twitter ...

• I would put $1000 into a gofundme for someone to punch him right in the f—–g mouth — David Dellanave (@ddn) January 19, 2019
  • Giving a s–t-eating grin to a Native American’s face isn’t legally violence. But he is smiling *about* the violence. He is saying, “my people hurt you, and you can’t touch me even while I gloat about it.” It is fascism. And you should punch fascists. — Jeffrey Grubb (@JeffGrubb) January 19, 2019
  • Punch the little mfs in the face. Pain is an excellent teacher. — Simran Jeet Singh
  • I know he’s like a teen or whatever but I still wanna hit him. Like super hard. Right in that bish ass lookin face. Ya know? — Patton Oswalt
  • “Let Nazi teens have their privacy” is just the most white supremacist, ahistorical horsesh–. Like, there was literally an organization called the Hitler Youth and it served a very deliberate purpose. F— off and read a book
Read more of such comments in the story by clicking on the link ...

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/twitter-allows-verified-calls-for-violence-on-pro-trump-teens/

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Just look at some of the vile comments aimed at the Kentucky students that were ALLOWED on Twitter ...

• I would put $1000 into a gofundme for someone to punch him right in the f—–g mouth — David Dellanave (@ddn) January 19, 2019
  • Giving a s–t-eating grin to a Native American’s face isn’t legally violence. But he is smiling *about* the violence. He is saying, “my people hurt you, and you can’t touch me even while I gloat about it.” It is fascism. And you should punch fascists. — Jeffrey Grubb (@JeffGrubb) January 19, 2019
  • Punch the little mfs in the face. Pain is an excellent teacher. — Simran Jeet Singh
  • I know he’s like a teen or whatever but I still wanna hit him. Like super hard. Right in that bish ass lookin face. Ya know? — Patton Oswalt
  • “Let Nazi teens have their privacy” is just the most white supremacist, ahistorical horsesh–. Like, there was literally an organization called the Hitler Youth and it served a very deliberate purpose. F— off and read a book

https://www.wnd.com/2019/01/twitter-allows-verified-calls-for-violence-on-pro-trump-teens/
That's all allowable by the terms and conditions. But if they'd said "towel headed goat fucker" it would be a different story. Right Greg? :Whistling:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's all allowable by the terms and conditions. But if they'd said "towel headed goat fucker" it would be a different story. Right Greg? :Whistling:
Yeah, well, black lives matter has pages all over bitching about white folk, and the towel heads are all over the place with hate speech. BUT a buddy of mine just got 30 days for promoting the preservation of whites.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
All anyone has to do to earn "points" with the higher-ups on Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc., is to praise Muslims, gays, trannys, Afro-Americans or illegal aliens.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It doesn't take much for the FAKE NEWS networks to air anti-Trump and anti-conservative items without (and before) checking out the facts fully.

Scolai

Those are some of the nice ones.

I saw one saying that a school shooting at Covington Catholic would be acceptable. Another Twitter user said that the boys should be locked in the school and the school burned to the ground.

Leftist morons are some dangerous motherfuckers.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Those are some of the nice ones.

I saw one saying that a school shooting at Covington Catholic would be acceptable. Another Twitter user said that the boys should be locked in the school and the school burned to the ground.

Leftist morons are some dangerous motherfuckers.
Yes. Yes they are!!