CLOCK KID

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
STILL IN THE NEWS AROUND HERE. 2 DAYS AGO THE PARENTS WERE THREATENING TO GET LAWYERS TO RETREIVE THE "CLOCK". THE IRVING POLICE DEPARTMENT CALLED THE PARENTS LAST WEEK AND TOLD THEM THEY COULD PICK IT UP AT ANYTIME THEY WANTED TO.
TODAYS NEWS, KID ADMITED TO A SPECIAL STATE POLICE INVESTIGATOR THAT HE TOOK IT TO SCHOOL JUST TO SEE WHAT KIND OF REACTION HE WOULD GET. THE POLICE HAVE SAID THEY CANT RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS UNLESS THE PARENTS AGREE BECAUSE OF HIS AGE. THE PARENTS HAVE SAID NO.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Read a couple of reports that stated it actually was a trigger device. I'll have to look and see if I can find those again.

livespive

Yeah, but all clocks with alarms are trigger devices. It just depends on what you hook the trigger up to.
an alarm or a bomb.

Read a couple of reports that stated it actually was a trigger device. I'll have to look and see if I can find those again.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE INVESTIGATOR SAID THE KID SEEMED MORE INTERESTED IN SCARING PEOPLE RATHER THAN TRYING TO CREATE A SCHOOL PROJECT "CLOCK".

Scolai

This just in - the parents of Bomb Boy have decreed that he is suffering from PTSD due to the arrest and subsequent suspension. No word on how this declaration gees and haws with his blissful tweets about going to Cali and NYC.