Coming Soon

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I say "So what?" Nothing's going to happen to Obama nor the Democrats. Not a single one of them will be held accountable. Or do you really think the GOP will finally grow some balls and do something about it?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

You often like to allude to the concept that TRUMP KNOWS!

Well, in this case, OBAMA KNEW!
Yes, and it something we all suspected from the start. But, I'm afraid 9~ is right. Nothing is going to happen to these traitorous scumbags.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Yes, and it something we all suspected from the start. But, I'm afraid 9~ is right. Nothing is going to happen to these traitorous scumbags.
I mean, people died in Benghazi, there was a lame ass attempt at a cover-up that was soundly debunked, and yet all those responsible didn't even get a slap on the wrist. No remorse, no repercussions. So what chances for accountability are there here?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Some bad legislature might come from this. Democrats are already saying we could be closed if we had a UBI.

Who the hell is going to pay for that.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I mean, people died in Benghazi, there was a lame ass attempt at a cover-up that was soundly debunked, and yet all those responsible didn't even get a slap on the wrist. No remorse, no repercussions. So what chances for accountability are there here?
Dear 9andaWiggle:

A lot better chance than before, with Barr as AG. One can only hope.