Coming Soon

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Facts will show that Biden was directly involved in the "unmasking" of Flynn, even though the former VP claims to have no recollection of it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Facts will show that Biden was directly involved in the "unmasking" of Flynn, even though the former VP claims to have no recollection of it.
It already came out. Paper trail proves it. No consequences will be faced. Same for Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other treasonous bastards. Immune.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It already came out. Paper trail proves it. No consequences will be faced. Same for Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, and all the other treasonous bastards. Immune.
Unfortunately you are right. And this proves who REALLY has control of this country, does it not?

I suggest you and AW repent, and welcome with open arms your Democrat Overlords. It will be much easier on you and your families if you swear your allegiance now... don't wait until the Third Reich comes knocking on your door. Then it will be too late. :eek:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Unfortunately you are right. And this proves who REALLY has control of this country, does it not?

I suggest you and AW repent, and welcome with open arms your Democrat Overlords. It will be much easier on you and your families if you swear your allegiance now... don't wait until the Third Reich comes knocking on your door. Then it will be too late. :eek:
I'll first, but I'll go down fighting. 4 firearms and abpout 3k rnds of ammo.