Company behind faulty app in Iowa has mission 'to build power for progressive movement'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Not much attention is being paid to Shadow Inc., but it's extremely problematic when an app utilized in counting votes is designed to favor progressive candidates. There's enough election fraud already, and this situation reeks of potential (and likely real) corruption. My mini-editorial follows.]

Everyone is aware of the massive problems regarding the major snafu regarding Iowa caucus results, but just what is Shadow Inc., the company behind an app blamed for the delay in the reporting of results?

Many of Shadow Inc.'s executives have deep ties to the Democratic party, and according to campaign finance records, the Iowa Democratic Party paid Shadow Inc. about $60,000 two months ago. According to Shadow Inc.' Web site ...

Our mission is to build political power for the progressive movement
 by developing affordable and easy-to-use tools for teams and budgets of any size.

That seems extremely ominous when apps utilized in counting votes in political elections are designed to specifically aid "the progressive movement" -- or any other movement, for that matter.

A full investigation of Shadow Inc. needs to be a priority, sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Looks like the DNC is giving Bernmeister a golden shower. Again.

The Communist’s that support Bernie are livid. These people won’t take it sitting down. It will get ugly.

HERE is an example of Bernie Sanders’ management.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Looks like the DNC is giving Bernmeister a golden shower. Again.
Dear REVerse:

If there is actually a recanvassing of the Iowa results, it will be interesting to see if the "revised" figures show Bernie's totals go down while those for Buttigieg, Warren and Biden go up. That will make it clear that the DNC is going to thwart "The Bern" once again!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear REVerse:

If there is actually a recanvassing of the Iowa results, it will be interesting to see if the "revised" figures show Bernie's totals go down while those for Buttigieg, Warren and Biden go up. That will make it clear that the DNC is going to thwart "The Bern" once again!
They know he's too old and crazy to be the nominee. I just don't know why someone doesn't tell codger right out.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They know he's too old and crazy to be the nominee. I just don't know why someone doesn't tell codger right out.
... but who would tell him? The GOP would likely WANT to have him as Trump's opponent, and the lamestream media would never reflect on that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... but who would tell him? The GOP would likely WANT to have him as Trump's opponent, and the lamestream media would never reflect on that.
I would love nothing more than to watch Trump debate Bernie!!! That would be classic. But I doubt the Dems would ever let that happen.