Congrats to Trump supporters

bbfreeburn

You have once and for all demonstrated your total lack of sense.
Thank you for forcing a production of "Julius Ceaser" to stop, mid-performance, because it offended your sensibility. Or lack thereof.
It's OK to disagree with the staging but to wantonly censor in this manner is beyond the pale.

Shakespeare is spinning in his grave.

To borrow from Djarum's post,
"We are no longer societies of educated and interested citizens willing to listen to someone else’s viewpoint without retaliating against them in violence and open displays of hatred."

Last edited:

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I just think it's tit for tat from all the liberals stopping the conservatives from speaking. Also thas happend right after the assassination attempt of the GOP.
Also could you amagine the uproar if this depicted Obama. We would never hear the end of it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Pales in comparison to what the whiny liberals have done to the confederate flags and monuments. Not to mention stifling free speech with which they do not agree.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
You have once and for all demonstrated your total lack of sense.
Thank you for forcing a production of "Julius Ceaser" to stop, mid-performance, because it offended your sensibility. Or lack thereof.
It's OK to disagree with the staging but to wantonly censor in this manner is beyond the pale.

Shakespeare is spinning in his grave.

To borrow from Djarum's post,
"We are no longer societies of educated and interested citizens willing to listen to someone else’s viewpoint without retaliating against them in violence and open displays of hatred."
I'm all for freedom if speech. But a severed head if Trump? If this was Obama or Hilary, that person would be in a dark room only the cia knows about.

bbfreeburn

Pales in comparison to what the whiny liberals have done to the confederate flags and monuments. Not to mention stifling free speech with which they do not agree.
Stifling free speech is exactly what happened here.
I knew I would hear the "libs have done it too" shit. That's the point, no one should be doing this kind of crap. I remember, as do you, when this used to be a (more or less) free country.
'Taint no more.

bbfreeburn

And also in regards to censorship, what about the people censoring Republican speakers?
If you are referring to the town hall stuff, I think that's slightly different animal. That's the folks who pay the dude's salary excoriating their hired hand for not doing what they pay him to do.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
If you are referring to the town hall stuff, I think that's slightly different animal. That's the folks who pay the dude's salary excoriating their hired hand for not doing what they pay him to do.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Not always. There are plenty of instances of those town hall meetings being stocked with non-voters and even out-of-district attendees. For instance, when Jason Chavetts, R-Utah, held a town hall meeting, the majority of attendees were vocal anti-Chevetts people ... and keep in mind that the GOP representative carried his district last November by a whopping 46 points! Certainly that many people wouldn't logically turn against him in just a few months.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Stifling free speech is exactly what happened here.
I knew I would hear the "libs have done it too" shit. That's the point, no one should be doing this kind of crap. I remember, as do you, when this used to be a (more or less) free country.
'Taint no more.
Well, Bob. Ya can't have it both ways. Berkley, and other indoctrination camps have no problem with stifling free speech, so the liberals should have no problem with reciprocation.