Conway's Free Trump Commercial Violation Of Federal Ethics

MI2AZ

Kellyanne Conway's "free commercial" for Ivanka Trump's fashion line was a "clear violation" of federal ethics rules, according to a letter from Office of Government Ethics posted online by Democrats on the House oversight committee. Per Politico, the Feb. 13 letter recommends the White House investigate Conway's plug, which she gave on Fox & Friends after Nordstrom announced it would no longer carry Ivanka's brand, "and consider taking disciplinary action against her." White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Conway had been "counseled," but the letter says the OGE has not been notified of any corrective action taken.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
After 8 years of Bam Bam people are NOW becoming concerned about ethics??? BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
After 8 years of Bam Bam people are NOW becoming concerned about ethics??? BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
Dear Greg T:

Allow me to echo your remarks ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP OR SOMETHING. BUT HASNT EVERY FIRST LADY HAD SOME SORT OF "THING" GOING WHERE IT COST MONEY TO PARTICIPATE OR HELP OUT. AND, HAD STAFF MEMBERS HAWKING SAID "THING".

born1

Not just the last 8 years, this fucking shit has been going on for fucking years. Yeah, I'm sick of this shit.

Damn, 2 fucking wrongs don't make it right. JFC!!!!