CURIOUS ABOUT

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WHY YOU VOTE FOR A CERTAIN PERSON...SAW PELOSI ON THE NEWS THIS MORNING WHINING ABOUT THE RECENT TAX BILL. I KNOW THAT EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 SIDES. WHY CANT SOMEONE JUST STEP UP AND SAY IT PASSED, BUT WE ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO WORK ON UPGRADING IT AT A FUTURE DATE? IF THE PEOPLE THAT GET ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE CANT PLAY NICE, HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY? HOW CAN PEOPLE, WHO ON A DAILY BASES DONT GET ALONG, PASS LAWS THAT SAY WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO GET ALONG OR ELSE...? DO ANY OF YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THAT PERSON WILL BE COMBATIVE? NOT PICKING ON PELOSI, SHE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE ONE ON THE SCREEN WHEN THIS THOUGHT CAME TO MIND.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear WAMO:

I vote for candidates that are most likely to vote the same way I would on the issues that are most important to me. I keep pretty well abreast of pertinent news, and I pay more attention than most people as to the state, local and national political happenings.

My vote isn't influenced at all by polls or political attack ads, and I'm not really concerned about what a candidate may have said, or whether they may have allegedly groped or fondled someone, decades ago. For instance, I'm obviously opposed to pedophilia or other sexual improprieties, but if I lived in Alabama, I would have unquestionably voted for Roy Moore because without a doubt, he would have voted in line with my beliefs far more than Doug Jones will.