Dear WAMO: This thread's for YOU!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
G, TRUMP KNEW, UNLESS HE REALLY DOESNT KNOW THINGS. THAT CLIP THAT WAS PLAYED OF FAUCI SAYING WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, YOU KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL SOMEONE WENT TO TRUMP AND SAID LOOK AT THIS. UNLESS TRUMP HIRED A BUNCH OF BRAINLESS IMBECILES. AND IF NOONE QUESTIONED FAUCI ABOUT HIS STATEMENT, THEN HE OBVIOUSLY DID HIRE THE WRONG PEOPLE, OR IGNORED THEM. WHICH IS IT? :Confused:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Trump fired , or I should say dismantled a national security directorate charged with preparing for just such an event.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Regardless of what you may have "learned" from the fake-news lamestream media ...

Trump did not get rid of the NSC Pandemic Unit. Rather, it was moved to another division with a different title.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
According to many the Feds should have enough money to backstop the states unemployment shortfalls so that states don't have to open up.
Dear Djarum300:

Why do you feel that Trump had to "be ready" for a pandemic such as this? How about Gov. Cuomo or Mayor De Blasio in New York? That's the most-likely potential target of terrorists and epidemics, so why weren't they anywhere near "ready"? Further, why were they telling their fellow New Yorkers AS LATE AS EARLY MARCH that there was little to worry about and that they'd be able to handle any problems that may result if the virus were to actually spread big-time?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G, something was said. Trump ignored it. If you insist on speaking as if Fauci was alone in his statement then we have nothing to talk about. Deal with reality.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Maybe, just maybe, Trump would be able to accomplish more if Democrats and the fake-news lamestream media would allow him to do his job without a constant barrage of ultra-biased criticism, not to mention impeachment, which lasted until Feb. 6, when the virus had already began to spread.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I THINK YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED QUITE WELL WITHOUT ME JOINING IN.
Dear WAMO:

Unless you did so AFTER this post -- and I haven't yet read to the bottom of the thread -- YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED the original post. How about doing so?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
G, TRUMP KNEW, UNLESS HE REALLY DOESNT KNOW THINGS. THAT CLIP THAT WAS PLAYED OF FAUCI SAYING WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, YOU KNOW DAMN GOOD AND WELL SOMEONE WENT TO TRUMP AND SAID LOOK AT THIS.
Dear WAMO:

Yes, people were telling Trump to "look at this" ... BUT THOSE PEOPLE (INCLUDING DR. FAUCI) WERE TELLING HIM THAT THE SITUATION WAS NOWHERE NEAR WHAT IT TURNED OUT TO BE. And not only that, THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT WAS LYING AND MISREPRESENTING THE TRUE INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
TRUMP IS LOSING HIS GRIP ON REALITY. ALL I CAN SAY IS..."YOUR FIRED."
Dear WAMO:

Are you HONESTLY of the opinion that if either Crooked Hillary or Joe Biden were in the Oval Office, their response would have ACTUALLY been better than the way Trump has handled it?

[Keep in mind that Biden called Trump's China travel ban "xenophobic" and didn't endorse it until April, so could the country have been better off if there was no such travel ban until April?]

Djarum300

Addicted Member
AW,

Too many people dropped the ball early on, including the white house and many of the Govenor's. My statement was tongue in cheek in that many in the very far left feel we should just print money

1. Trump was an idiot for not recognizing that the virus was a real problem. In saying that, there really wasn't that much more he could have done. PPE was non existent then.

2. The Feds should have gotten out of the PPE buying business and let the private Market and states take control of this.

3. The states unemployment in many ways was way under funded to begin with. They should have at least a year or more of 8 percent unemployment payout. Most had 3 months at a 4 percent unemployment rate. They've had plenty of time to save. I also think the general public is unaware of where unemployment comes from.

4. States with large cities in general should have a better response. I think NYC and NY states response was politically motivated. If this virus was known earlier than the Feds acknowledged then why weren't Govenor's preparing anyways? Constitutionally and historically pandemics have been handled under the state and county governments.

It's kind of like in a work environment when high level managers don't see what's coming but low level managers do. Low level managers will choose to let the company fail just to spite their managers.

I believe there are those on the left and fringes of the far right who truly want to see the world burn so they can get what they want or what they feel is best for everyone else.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Never ceases to amaze me how great the hindsight is every time a crisis rears it's head. Arm chair presidents... gotta love,em.

Those who blame the president for lack of readiness against an unknown germ, created as a bio-weapon, funded by globalists, held in secrecy by the previous administration and covered up by the offending government are clueless. Don't forget that this statement by Fauchi was made in 2017, a year after the president was inaugurated. He hadn't even had time to get his cabinet in order, let alone take notice of what condition our emergency stockpiles were in from the previous administration. No, Fauci KNEW, and his ineptitude and/or desire to kill millions of people, are partially to blame. Insert Gates, Soros and Bam Bam and you have the answer.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Never ceases to amaze me how great the hindsight is every time a crisis rears it's head. Arm chair presidents... gotta love,em.

Those who blame the president for lack of readiness against an unknown germ, created as a bio-weapon, funded by globalists, held in secrecy by the previous administration and covered up by the offending government are clueless. Don't forget that this statement by Fauchi was made in 2017, a year after the president was inaugurated. He hadn't even had time to get his cabinet in order, let alone take notice of what condition our emergency stockpiles were in from the previous administration. No, Fauci KNEW, and his ineptitude and/or desire to kill millions of people, are partially to blame. Insert Gates, Soros and Bam Bam and you have the answer.
Fauci knew just as much as a coach saying that a high level player on their football team will have a torn acl. Or TWC saying we will have a big hurricane.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Fauci KNEW, and his ineptitude and/or desire to kill millions of people, are partially to blame. Insert Gates, Soros and Bam Bam and you have the answer.
... but WAMO, liberals and Democrats, along with their friends in the fake-news lamestream media, will continue to ignore (or refuse to acknowledge the answer.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

The first memo from Peter Navarro was ON JANUARY 29 -- two days before Trump declared a China travel ban. Therefore, criticisms that Trump somehow ignored the crisis are unfounded. Trump was actually one of the first to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

The first memo from Peter Navarro was ON JANUARY 29 -- two days before Trump declared a China travel ban. Therefore, criticisms that Trump somehow ignored the crisis are unfounded. Trump was actually one of the first to grasp the seriousness of the situation.
I completely disagree. Shutting down plane traffic to China? Woopty fucking do. There were memos in December regarding the virus. I'm December. If he didn't see those that's on him and his administration.

He should at that point been getting emergency plans together and working with states to get PPE. I'm inclined to believe that Trump was slow to respond but so was everyone else including the WHO. Lots of blame to go around.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I completely disagree. Shutting down plane traffic to China? Woopty fucking do. There were memos in December regarding the virus. I'm December. If he didn't see those that's on him and his administration.

He should at that point been getting emergency plans together and working with states to get PPE. I'm inclined to believe that Trump was slow to respond but so was everyone else including the WHO. Lots of blame to go around.
Maybe so, but China knew. Not only did they know, they covered it up and down played the severity. On top of that the virus originated in Wuhan, in a lab funded by Gates, Soros, and Fauci. And, Bam Bam knew about it because HIS administration funneled 3.7 million to it.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TRUMP KNEW THE DAY FAUCI SAID IT. FACT! IF HE DIDNT, WELL, HE AINT THAT GOOD THEN.

COME ON G. WHEN FAUCI SAID THAT IN 2017 AND TRUMP DIDNT HAVE HIS CABINET PICKED OUT YET...WTF WAS HE DOING! RUNNING OUT BUYING MASKS? OR STOCK IN PPE'S AND MASKS. :Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED AW. ANYTHING I COULD ADD, I HAVE SAID BEFORE. I DID NOT WAKE UP THIS MORNING WITH A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW OR A DFFERENT OPINION. HOW ABOUT YOU? HAS YOUR OPINION CHANGED? NO...THEN MOVE ON SIR. THANKS.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
SPEAKING OF ARM CHAIR PRESIDENTS. I WONDER IF G AND AW SHARE A CHAIR OR DO THEY EACH HAVE THEIR OWN NEXT TO TRUMPS? JUST CURIOUS. :Biggrin:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HAS ANYONE NOTICED, WHEN SOMEONE SAYS TRUMP WAS SLOW OR LATE, SOMEONE ELSE GETS BLAMED. BUT WHEN BAM WAS IN OFFICE, IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT. WONDER WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS? I WONDER.