Dear WAMO: This thread's for YOU!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MY POSTS DO TEND TO MAKE HIM DO HIS HAPPY DANCE.

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT OUR LEADERS LOOK LIKE WHEN THEY DANCE G. NO BALLS!!! TRUMP, PENCE, PELOSI AND SHUMMER. BUT THEY ALL SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DANCE IN HARMONY THAT THEY ARE SCREWING AMERICANS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
MY POSTS DO TEND TO MAKE HIM DO HIS HAPPY DANCE.

AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT OUR LEADERS LOOK LIKE WHEN THEY DANCE G. NO BALLS!!! TRUMP, PENCE, PELOSI AND SHUMMER. BUT THEY ALL SEEM TO BE ABLE TO DANCE IN HARMONY THAT THEY ARE SCREWING AMERICANS.
Dear WAMO:

Republicans and Democrats are hardly "dancing in harmony" when they are both locked into opposite positions on just about everything!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, THEY ARE LOCKED IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION. SCREWING AMERICANS.
Dear WAMO:

I don't think that the parties share similar views on: (a) killing babies; (b) law enforcement; (c) unmasking American citizens; (d) gun regulation; (e) illegal immigration; (f) same-sex marriage; (g) dealing with Iran; (h) policies regarding Israel; (i) Supreme Court nominees; (j) voting rights; (k) sanctuary states and cities ... and the list can go on and on ...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

No apology needed ... but regarding most of those things on the list I started, the Democrats are screwing the American people more than the Republicans.
The fact is that ALL democrats are fucking us. There are a few horny republicans after our asses but Trump IS doing an excellent job of exposing them. I truly feel sorry for the man. He has to deal with world issues on a daily basis, the bullshit virus, and all the fake and crooked bullshit the democrats throw at him. I cannot believe the job he doing under these conditions, considering he has NO help from congress. He is an amazing man!