Democrats release National Convention Schedule

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[I have no idea who composed this, but a Facebook friend just forwarded it to me. IT'S GREAT!]

Democrat National Convention Schedule Released

Monday July 20, 2020
1:30 PM
Free lunch, medical marijuana, and bus ride to the Convention. Food Stamp enrollment forms available.

2:00 PM
Group Voter Registration for Undocumented Immigrants and the deceased.

3:30 PM
Opening Flag Burning Ceremony, Sponsored by CNN’s Don Lemon

4:00 PM
Address on "Being the Real You", by Rachel Dolezal, former head of the Seattle NAACP, and Caitlyn Jenner

4:30 PM
"How to make $200M as a Public Servant and Claim to be Broke", by Hillary Clinton

5:00 PM
“How to have a successful career without a job, and avoid taxation”, Moderated by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

5:30 PM
Medal of Freedom presentation to Bo Bergdahl

6:00 PM
Autograph Session for Souvenir photographs of Elizabeth Warren in Native American costume

6:30 PM
Tribute to All 57 States, by Barack Obama

7:00 PM
General vote to praise Baltimore rioters, and substitute "Alternative Shopping" in place of "looting"

7:30 PM
White House Semantics Committee Meeting to vote on re-branding "Muslim Terrorism" as "Countering Islamophobia"

8:00 PM
“Liberal Bias in Media – How to make it work for you” Tutorial sponsored by CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, and the New York Times.

8:30 PM
Tribute Film to the Brave Freedom Fighters incarcerated at GITMO, by Michael Moore

9:00 PM
Personal Finance Seminar - "Businesses Don't Create Jobs", Hosted by Barack Obama

9:30 PM
Official Condemnation of American Gun Owners with Bibles

11:00 PM
The nomination of Michelle Obama and Maxine Waters, by Jim Acosta and Chris Matthews

Those are all great. Missing is The Hitchhiker's Guide to Ignoring the US Constitution in the House with Immunity, by Pelosi and Schiff.
And..Cuban Daydreams in Fields of Revolution with My Friend Fidel, by Bernie Sanders