Dems may be corrupt, but unlike GOP, they stand united behind Crooked Hillary

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Some GOP politicians claim they are "bailing out" on Trump because of things The Donald said 11 years ago, and they are only hurting the party by doing so.

BUT THINK ABOUT IT ... Despite decades of documented lies, scandal and corruption involving Hillary Clinton,
CAN ANYONE CITE EVEN ONE DEMOCRAT WHO HAS ABANDONED HILLARY, or even criticized her for her MANY lies and misdeeds?

No matter what Hillary does,
THE DEMS STAND UNITED BEHIND HER, while some GOP politicians use any excuse to drop off the Trump Train. The Democrats may be corrupt, but they're not STUPID like many Republicans.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well that's easy, AW. hillary is one of them. A "good 'ol boy" that's been in the system for years. Trump is an outsider. He's Al Czervik to Bushwood. And they can't stand it. They'd rather give the dems another win than have this (or any) outsider gain access to their little country club.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've posted each of the following comments on Speaker Of The House Paul Ryan's Facebook page ...

* Paul: If you were to reject or abandon all of your friends who ever talked like that or said something they shouldn't have, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS LEFT.

* I already DID leave the Republican Party last year, and I didn't think I'd ever vote for a GOP presidential candidate again (although I could never vote for a non-conservative, either) ... BUT whereas I couldn't support any other GOP candidate, I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR TRUMP, because he isn't the typical inept politician.

* Trump's 2005 comments, as bad as some people may depict them, need to take a back seat to the REAL problems of the country. The holier-than-thou politicians that complain about Trump NEED TO DO THEIR JOB and fix the many things that need fixing in this country.

* Paul: We need people who are principled? Then how about YOU stepping down and joining Hillary's campaign staff?

Good Times Good Times

* I already DID leave the Republican Party last year, and I didn't think I'd ever vote for a GOP presidential candidate again (although I could never vote for a non-conservative, either) ... BUT whereas I couldn't support any other GOP candidate, I CAN MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR TRUMP, because he isn't the typical inept politician.
This made my day. :Laugh: