Excellent!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I STILL DONT SEE A GOOD OUTCOME FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. THE RUNNING OF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF WACK AND NOONE CARES. REPS OR DEMS. AGAIN...HE SAID SHE SAID.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I STILL DONT SEE A GOOD OUTCOME FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. THE RUNNING OF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF WACK AND NOONE CARES. REPS OR DEMS. AGAIN...HE SAID SHE SAID.
Dear WAMO:

The long-term outlook for the nation and the world isn't good, as the Book of Revelation clearly reveals, and the trend toward worse times should be clearly evident to everyone.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear WAMO:

The long-term outlook for the nation and the world isn't good, as the Book of Revelation clearly reveals, and the trend toward worse times should be clearly evident to everyone.
People first need to realize that the governments we have are nearly powerless. Sure, they are allowed to handle the mundane day to day pesky tasks to try to keep the peace. But, the NWO, Bilderberg group, etc. will always dictate the future of the world. It's why suddenly our foods are being poisoned, cancer is on the up-swing, and we're being inundated with extremely strong high and low frequency radio waves. 5 G is now being implemented which is deadly. As are the ELF waves activated back in the 70s. Radio frequencies are making people insane, clouding their rational thoughts and cooking our bodies. Think of it as a microwave oven. It's nothing but a radio transmitter. It transmits a high frequency radio signal into objects and they cook! Think about this. The x-ray technician wears a lead apron and stands in a shielded room when taking pics of our bones. Why? Lead is a good shield for radio waves. What I want to know, then, is WHY there was a huge government push to remove lead paint from peoples' homes. Because it was a health hazard? I think not. They wanted the lead removed because it was hindering them from poisoning us.