Facebook Jail

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've been sentenced to 3 days in Facebook Jail. Apparently, "Towel-Headed Goat Fucking Camel Jockey" is not acceptable. Who knew???!!!!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't even use what might be called improper language on Facebook, but some time back, I received a 3-day Facebook "sentence" for posing a question as to whether Michelle Obama was a "tranny."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't even use what might be called improper language on Facebook, but some time back, I received a 3-day Facebook "sentence" for posing a question as to whether Michelle Obama was a "tranny."
And there ya go. Actually, my post was in response to a muslim who was posting "death to America" threats and "woe to Trump and his supporters". He went far enough to make threats, although not direct "kill you" threats. So I just responded that we don't run from idle threats posted by a towel headed goat fucking camel jockey. I get the boot, but his death threats remain. This clearly shows FB's allegiance and I told them so in the feedback section.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I hear another good one is to make fun of their tiny penises. Supposedly sends them into a rage. I dunno for sure, but I read that on the internet so you know it's true!