Facebook Jail

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Here I sit again for 7 fucking days. Apparently, showing videos of abortionists tearing babies apart, piece by piece, Muslims beheading Americans, and Spics openly desecrating our flag and yelling anti-American chants are okay. My post calling them rag headed anti-Americans is not.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Here I sit again for 7 fucking days. Apparently, showing videos of abortionists tearing babies apart, piece by piece, Muslims beheading Americans, and Spics openly desecrating our flag and yelling anti-American chants are okay. My post calling them rag headed anti-Americans is not.
Dear Greg T:

Do the Facebook powers-that-be provide you with any sort of information as to the reason for the "jail time" or do you just get suspended without specific reason(s
)?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Do the Facebook powers-that-be provide you with any sort of information as to the reason for the "jail time" or do you just get suspended without specific reason(s)?

They absolutely do. There was a picture of the muslim congress-women now serving in our government and I called them rag-headed anti-Americans. The notice said I was booted for 7 days because my posts didn't comply with FB's policy. I appealed their decision, stating the First Amendment of our constitution as my argument, and showing examples of all the anti-American posts out there. It took them approximately 30 seconds to respond to my appeal, stating their decision stands.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Facebook is Owned & Operated by the CIA
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI6 Mar 2019 - 11:58:23 PM

Logical thinking.
Did DARPA complete build/code (tax-payer funded) 'LifeLog' program?
After completion, was there fear the public wouldn't accept the adoption if known it was DoD/C_A backed?
Do you believe people would join a platform knowing it was under the control of the C_A and FED GOV?
No.
How do you lure the masses into entering all their personal info and private messages (i.e. their LIFE LOG) onto a new platform?
Do you make it cool?
How did FB 'supposedly' start and launch?
Ivy league only?
Develop a trend and/or following?
How do you keep the project running w/o 'public' taxpayer funds? [DoD reported LifeLog was TERMINATED to Congress/Senate OS]
Define 'Black Budget'.
Did HWOOD push?
Do people follow the 'stars'?
Competitors systematically attacked (myspace) to prevent comp?
THE LARGEST 'COLLECTIVE' SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM IN THE WORLD (BILLIONS LOGGED) IS OWNED AND OPERATED (COVERTLY) BY THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
The More You Know.
Q