Fake news, fake news, and more FAKE NEWS!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Every election year?
Looking back with the help of Google, it looks like SARS broke out in 2002 (a year into GWB's 1st term). Swine Flu hit in 2009 during Obama's 1st term.

SARS was basically a nothing-burger with only about 800 deaths worldwide. Swine Flu, however, killed 18,000+. So far they show over 24,000 deaths for coronavirus.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Everyone should look it up. Virtually all such virus-related situations DO take place in election years!
Well, the nit pickers like to disprove this by showing there are many outbreaks on off years. BUT, what they fail to mention is that, even in COVID 19's case, the virus will pop up in the latter part of the prior year. Technically, this election is 2020 but COVID 19 is obviously last year. BUT, extremely late last year. Still, to me that's a given. There is a virus "happening" every election year.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
These pandemics seem to be appearing more frequently than once every 30 years. More like every four to five years. Perhaps our govs should be spreading the costs for these things over a 5 year period. They say NYS needs 16000, could have been buying these things at a rate of 3000 a year.
Too late now, these assholes better learn from this and be prepared for the next time.
I've been alive 39 years. The only two WHO pandemics affecting the U.S. Is HIV and H1N1.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The lamestream media is guilty of fake news, extreme bias and anti-Trump spin, but nothing will change … because journalism (as we once knew it) is dead in America, for the most part.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
People just need to do what's best for themselves. Stop replying in the government to fix things.

If this individual was in distress she should have called 911. If she had only mild symptoms at the time what would a positive test show? She would have been sent home anyways.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
People just need to do what's best for themselves. Stop replying in the government to fix things.

If this individual was in distress she should have called 911. If she had only mild symptoms at the time what would a positive test show? She would have been sent home anyways.
Dear Djarum300:

You make a valid assumption.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Governor Shitfer Brains complains constantly that the Trump admin is not doing anything, is working much too slowly and ignoring equipment requests. Meanwhile, SHE just last friday got around to asking for federal emergency assistance, and just yesterday announced that she will allow doxychloroquine to be used. Prior to yesterday, she said she would pull every licence from any doctor using it. NOW, we have just recently been infected up here because we are still sending and receiving flights from Detroit, and she even refuses to close the Big Mack bridge. Our first case in the U.P. was just detected about a week ago. We would probably still be clean up here had she done her job. I've been on her FB page, ripping her a new asshole daily for this shit. Only responses I get are from her loyal liberals praising her good work.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Governor Shitfer Brains complains constantly that the Trump admin is not doing anything, is working much too slowly and ignoring equipment requests. Meanwhile, SHE just last friday got around to asking for federal emergency assistance, and just yesterday announced that she will allow doxychloroquine to be used. Prior to yesterday, she said she would pull every licence from any doctor using it. NOW, we have just recently been infected up here because we are still sending and receiving flights from Detroit, and she even refuses to close the Big Mack bridge. Our first case in the U.P. was just detected about a week ago. We would probably still be clean up here had she done her job. I've been on her FB page, ripping her a new asshole daily for this shit. Only responses I get are from her loyal liberals praising her good work.
Dear Greg T:

I'm a long way from Michigan, but I'm well aware of how stupid and incompetent your governor is.

Robadat

She is obviously taking lessons from Shit for Brains Coumo. I hope and pray that all States take lessons from NY on what not to do.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
And now I hear Biden is seriously considering her for a running mate. Can't make this shit up, folks! It just keeps getting better ;)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AM ONLY CURIOUS. IF CAMERAS MAY NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE NY HOSPITALS, MAYBE CBS JUST GRABBED A BUSY COVID-19 HOSPITAL PIC? MAYBE? DONT HAMMER ME ON THIS, JUST ASKING.