Finally got on

J

jfpops

For some reason this site would not let me on once I started using a laptop...I don't know why...So the only way i could get on was to use Jfpops...and open a new account...

JLS

Oh, has anyone heard from Brick Guy...I haven't been on in a long time...Last I heard he was ill..

I hope he is doing ok...

Last edited by a moderator:

livespive

Glad Brick is ok....

How about yourself?

For some reason this site would not let me on once I started using a laptop...I don't know why...So the only way i could get on was to use Jfpops...and open a new account...

JLS

Oh, has anyone heard from Brick Guy...I haven't been on in a long time...Last I heard he was ill..

I hope he is doing ok...

Guys, I pop in now and then and I will still continue to do so as long as I can, but unfortunately things have made a sooner than expected change... FYI my health has taken a sudden bad turn for the worse. It is not going to be long now. I am now on oxygen 100%, and getting weaker in my arms and legs and etc. Have to use a walker to get around what little I get around now. It is now just mater of time but I will continue here as long as I am able.

JIM

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Guys, I pop in now and then and I will still continue to do so as long as I can, but unfortunately things have made a sooner than expected change... FYI my health has taken a sudden bad turn for the worse. It is not going to be long now. I am now on oxygen 100%, and getting weaker in my arms and legs and etc. Have to use a walker to get around what little I get around now. It is now just mater of time but I will continue here as long as I am able.

JIM
Jim, that is heartbreaking to hear. Keep a positive attitude, buddy and find a reason to smile every day. If we can help at all you KNOW we are here for you.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Jim- we don't know each other, but I am truly sorry that you are going through this. I wish you comfort, Sir.

REVerse °

Addicted Member

JLS
JLS- I had the same issue while attempting to log on this site with Firefox browser. I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked just fine.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
JLS- I had the same issue while attempting to log on this site with Firefox browser. I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked just fine.
According to the software, this forum should easily handle all browsers. I know I am logged in on the same computer with two different user names and two different browsers all the time.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN! SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRICK. VISIT AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT. LIKE REV SAID, WE MAY NOT KNOW EACH OTHER, BUT YOUR WELCOME HERE ANYTIME.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
According to the software, this forum should easily handle all browsers. I know I am logged in on the same computer with two different user names and two different browsers all the time.
Greg it won't allow me to sign in with FF browser. Just tried it... No big deal, really. :)

livespive

Man I was unaware......

Continue to keep you head up as positivity is some of the best medicine.

My thoughts are with you...

Eric

JIM

Robadat

JIM
Truly sorry to hear of your latest health issues. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Robadat

As for browser issues with the site, I use FF and IE both at work and at home, and also access site from my phone. No problems getting on here with any of them.

radioactive

Brick, really sorry to here that. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I don't know what you are going through but I had another scare about 2 weeks ago now.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

JIM
Sorry to hear that. Prayers to your health.