Forward/Back

Tony,
Any way a button could be added so that you could navigate either forward or backwards (or both) within posts of a forum so that we don't have to constantly click the browser's "back" button to get back to the main screen to click each topic within a forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Robadat

There's a Back to Topics button right next to the Post reply button up top. That takes you back to the forum you were in.

That's not what I'm requesting. If I'm in the 8th post in the Off Ramp forum and hit the "previous" button I'd like to go directly to the 7th.

I guess I should have previous/next instead of forward/back.

tony

Admin
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
Hmm... Usually what I do is open threads in new tabs. I don't get to read everything so the ones I follow I open in new tabs.

These are good suggestions though. I don't think the software does that, but I'll keep it in mind when I upgrade. Hopefully sooner than later.

Greg T said:
Let me try to figure this out. Do you mean 8th PAGE? Or 8th thread?
8th thread. Like in this forum it I were in (whatever page of) the "posting pics" thread and hit previous, it would take me to this thread. I hate to say it, but just like BR.

Greg T.

Yeah, I would say let Tony work on the software for a bit. He's planning on changing the look and feel of the entire site and there will more than likley be some excellent creature comforts in the upgrade.