Freedom of speech...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ALL I GET IS NAKED PICTURES OF G'S EX-GIRLFRIENDS. FROM BACK IN THA DAY THAT IS. :Whistling:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Our sweet, loving, tolerant, all giving, all knowing, kumbaya fucking liberals. Gotta love'm

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. PROTESTERS TURN VIOLENT, BREAKING THE LAW, AND THEY GET THEIR WAY? JUST SHOOT 1 OR 2, THE OTHERS WILL SCATTER.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Hrm. Format of link got hosed.

What I understand is an alt-right speaker who had a pre planned event/speaking engagement at UC Berkeley was sabataged by liberal protestors.

Robadat

Hrm. Format of link got hosed.

What I understand is an alt-right speaker who had a pre planned event/speaking engagement at UC Berkeley was sabataged by liberal protestors.
That was not a protest, it was a riot. They were not protesters, they were rioters...
The lefties are all for free speech, as long as you spout their BS...
They are tolerant of only those that agree with them...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
That was not a protest, it was a riot. They were not protesters, they were rioters...
The lefties are all for free speech, as long as you spout their BS...
They are tolerant of only those that agree with them...
Sounds a lot like a certain religion that hates America...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
How about this for an idea?

Someone should schedule conservative speeches at every liberal-leaning college, then sit back and watch the Kool-Aid drinking protesters burn those colleges down and/or destroy the campuses. The conservative speakers wouldn't even have to actually appear, but because liberalism is a mental disorder, the protesters could do their destructive deeds, even though they wouldn't have actual cause to do so.

Eventually, perhaps some of the parents spending huge sums of money to send their liberal kids to college would launch protests of their own.

Think about it. If conservatives protested a liberal speaker in such a manner, the libs would label it a hate crime, and the lamestream media would be covering the situation in a completely opposite manner.