Fuck! This sucks!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Although not as bad as some of ya'll have it... It was 80 out yesterday. I washed the cars, wearing shorts and sandals. Wake up today and it's 35 fucking degrees out, not expected to get out of the 50's. Probable freeze tonight, and a shitty fucking forecast for the weekend. This cold fucking weather needs to drag its sorry ass back up north where it belongs AND FUCKING STAY THERE!! Girls won't strip down for Spring Break if it's only 50 damn degrees and cloudy/rainy/shitty out!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Well, 9~, look at it this way. At least you HAD 80°. I've gotta wait til late July for those temps.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dammit Greg, quit trying to make me see the glass as half full when I know it's half empty!! lol ;)

Robadat

Snowed Tuesday night got about 5", rained a good part of yesterday, 45 degrees, more snow today, 3 - 6" expected, temps in mid twenties... 10 tonight, cold tomorrow, then we get into a warming trend over the weekend with temps slowly climbing back into the mid to upper forties by the middle of next week...
Hoping this is the last of the snow and cold around here...
Oh, and I broke my snow shovel tuesday night shoveling that slushy crap we got...don't want to buy a new one... :(

JLS

Well The Cubs home opener is only about 30 days away...And not only won't they have the new bleachers completed...they might not even have all the snow removed off the field...

Now as for the Sox...They have MORE than enough seats available...lol Sox fans only go to a few games a year...The season opener...and the series between the Sox and the CUBS...

I'm pretty sure the Kane County minor league team out draws the Sox...oops...

born1

High today 88, tomorrow 48!!!

I happy though, those could have nipples.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
LMAO, that ain't right! BUT... on the plus side, you can grab a handful regardless of which side you've mounted! :p

livespive

You are just not buying enough drinks lol.

9andawiggle 2 said: Although not as bad as some of ya'll have it... It was 80 out yesterday. I washed the cars, wearing shorts and sandals. Wake up today and it's 35 fucking degrees out, not expected to get out of the 50's. Probable freeze tonight, and a shitty fucking forecast for the weekend. This cold fucking weather needs to drag its sorry ass back up north where it belongs AND FUCKING STAY THERE!! Girls won't strip down for Spring Break if it's only 50 damn degrees and cloudy/rainy/shitty out!!

Spider

the back might be better than the front.

Eric Spivey said:
You are just not buying enough drinks lol.

9andawiggle 2 said: Although not as bad as some of ya'll have it... It was 80 out yesterday. I washed the cars, wearing shorts and sandals. Wake up today and it's 35 fucking degrees out, not expected to get out of the 50's. Probable freeze tonight, and a shitty fucking forecast for the weekend. This cold fucking weather needs to drag its sorry ass back up north where it belongs AND FUCKING STAY THERE!! Girls won't strip down for Spring Break if it's only 50 damn degrees and cloudy/rainy/shitty out!!