Fucking Wal Mart!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THAT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE. "THERE WERE 32,000 GUN DEATHS LAST YEAR". ANYTHING AFTER THAT IS JUST FLUFF.
EVERYTHING after that qualifies the statement. Also, to add to the mix, Chicago is nearly gun-free yet there have been about 1600 killed this year so far. BUT, Maine allows concealed carry without a permit for 4 years now and is still the safest state in the Union.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
EVERYTHING after that qualifies the statement. Also, to add to the mix, Chicago is nearly gun-free yet there have been about 1600 killed this year so far. BUT, Maine allows concealed carry without a permit for 4 years now and is still the safest state in the Union.
Dear Greg T:

Even though what you're saying is true, let's see you convince a brain-dead liberal of that.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOW MANY SUICIDES BY GUN WOULD THERE BE WITHOUT THE GUN? HOW MANY NON GANG MEMBERS WERE KILLED IN GANG RELATED KILLINGS?

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Yeah, well that depends on what the courts decide the definition of "not" is. :Confused:
Fundamentally, that's the issue. It's easy to argue a previous felons rights are being infringed upon since they can't have guns. The Constitution however made no stipulations on how the feds couldn't regulate firearms, and in many cases can use the commerce clause. The founders out the supreme Court into our government for the reasons of over reach whether we agree with the decisions or not.

Blame the founders for not writing how firearms should be regulated in the Constitution.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES DJ, BLAME THE FOUNDING FATHERS FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT 2019 WOULD BE LIKE. :eek:
YES DJ, GANGS WOULD STILL HAVE GUNS. MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THAT.
YES ON THE BRIDGES G!
KEEPING YOUR GUNS WILL SAVE NO ONE EITHER G.
NO SIR ON THE TRUCK THING G, STOP SELLING DRUNK LIQUID. :Whistling:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YES DJ, BLAME THE FOUNDING FATHERS FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT 2019 WOULD BE LIKE. :eek:
YES DJ, GANGS WOULD STILL HAVE GUNS. MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THAT.
YES ON THE BRIDGES G!
KEEPING YOUR GUNS WILL SAVE NO ONE EITHER G.
NO SIR ON THE TRUCK THING G, STOP SELLING DRUNK LIQUID. :Whistling:
Ah, you don't know that. It may save ME, which is why I have them in the first place. THOUSANDS of lives are saved by private guns each year,.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
BUT, YOU DONT KNOW THEY WILL. BUT I HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE ALWAYS SAFE, WITHOUT A GUN NEEDING TO BE PRESENT. THE FACT THAT ANYONE NEEDS A GUN TO FEEL SAFE IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP TO BEGIN WITH. BUT AS THE MORE GUNS THAT ARE SOLD, THE HIGHER THE GUN DEATH RATE RISES. IS THAT JUST A COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
BUT, YOU DONT KNOW THEY WILL. BUT I HOPE YOU AND YOURS ARE ALWAYS SAFE, WITHOUT A GUN NEEDING TO BE PRESENT. THE FACT THAT ANYONE NEEDS A GUN TO FEEL SAFE IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP TO BEGIN WITH. BUT AS THE MORE GUNS THAT ARE SOLD, THE HIGHER THE GUN DEATH RATE RISES. IS THAT JUST A COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
Yes, we agree that needing a gun is fucked up. BUT, since that's the way it is this is an irrelevant statement. It is what it is. AND, you are completely wrong about the number of firearms leading to more deaths. Fact is, the number of murders has decreased for the last few decades as more and more states dish out concealed permits. Don't believe me? You can find all the stats, tho pretty well hidden, on the FBI website. More guns equals fewer deaths.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AFTER ABOUT A 10 MINUTE SEARCH:
"STATES THAT HAVE UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS, 35% LESS GUN MURDERS".
"THE US HAS THE HIGHEST GUN DEATH AND OWNERSHIP RATES IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD".
"GUNS HAVE KILLED MORE AMERICANS IN THE LAST 50 YEARS THAN ALL WARS AMERICA HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN, EVER".
"AFTER 15 YEARS OF NOT MUCH CHANGE, GUN DEATHS HAVE INCREASED EVERY YEAR SINCE 2016".
"AS OF SEP 1, 244th DAY OF THE YEAR, THERE WERE 283 MASS SHOOTINGS IN THE U.S. ATLEAST 4 PEOPLE (EXCLUDING THE SHOOTER) THIS PUTS 2019 ON PACE WITH 2016 AS HAVING 1 MASS SHOOTING PER DAY IN THE U.S.".
MURDERS MAY BE DOWN, GUN DEATHS ARE NOT. THE MORE THAT ARE SOLD, THE MORE POWERFUL THEY GET, THE MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AFTER ABOUT A 10 MINUTE SEARCH:
"STATES THAT HAVE UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS, 35% LESS GUN MURDERS".
"THE US HAS THE HIGHEST GUN DEATH AND OWNERSHIP RATES IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD".
"GUNS HAVE KILLED MORE AMERICANS IN THE LAST 50 YEARS THAN ALL WARS AMERICA HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN, EVER".
"AFTER 15 YEARS OF NOT MUCH CHANGE, GUN DEATHS HAVE INCREASED EVERY YEAR SINCE 2016".
"AS OF SEP 1, 244th DAY OF THE YEAR, THERE WERE 283 MASS SHOOTINGS IN THE U.S. ATLEAST 4 PEOPLE (EXCLUDING THE SHOOTER) THIS PUTS 2019 ON PACE WITH 2016 AS HAVING 1 MASS SHOOTING PER DAY IN THE U.S.".
MURDERS MAY BE DOWN, GUN DEATHS ARE NOT. THE MORE THAT ARE SOLD, THE MORE POWERFUL THEY GET, THE MORE PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING.
You're going about it all wrong. You can't just count the numbers. You have to use the ratio. America is being flooded with unwanted, criminal mexican drug lords and murders since the liberals want it that way. You have to count the number of shooting deaths per 100,000 people, disregard the suicides, accidents and justifieds, and keep what's left. What you're not understanding is that the largest portion of those shootings are justified shootings by people defending themselves or cops taking out criminals. I showed you the stats back in this thread. The numbers are real. The facts are posted. If you don't want to believe the truth I can't help you. Fact is, if gun controls worked, Chicago would be heaven. Just a side note: Chicago has the stiffest gun laws in the country. They also own the top number of murders. Explain that.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ALL ABOVE I STATED IS ALSO FACT. NOT PULLED FROM PELOSI'S ASS. FOUND ON THE INTERNET AFTER A 10 MINUTE SEARCH.
U.S. BEING FLOODED WITH CRIMINALS? BECAUSE ITS EASY FOR THEM TO GET GUNS!!!
A GUN DEATH IS A GUN DEATH, REGARDLESS OF THE INTENT OR USE.
MAINE IS NOT THE MOST SAFE, ITS NUMBER 3 AND DROPPING.
CHICAGO, SOME CITY HAS TO BE THE HIGHEST. AND WERE ALL THOSE NUMBERS FROM GUN DEATHS? PROBABLY NOT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
ALL ABOVE I STATED IS ALSO FACT. NOT PULLED FROM PELOSI'S ASS. FOUND ON THE INTERNET AFTER A 10 MINUTE SEARCH.
U.S. BEING FLOODED WITH CRIMINALS? BECAUSE ITS EASY FOR THEM TO GET GUNS!!!
A GUN DEATH IS A GUN DEATH, REGARDLESS OF THE INTENT OR USE.
MAINE IS NOT THE MOST SAFE, ITS NUMBER 3 AND DROPPING.
CHICAGO, SOME CITY HAS TO BE THE HIGHEST. AND WERE ALL THOSE NUMBERS FROM GUN DEATHS? PROBABLY NOT.
Nope, you're wrong, dude. I will give you the benefit of the doubt if you can factually answer one simple question. How will taking guns away from law abiding, innocent people, lower the murder rate?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THE GUN DEATH RATE WOULD DROP SUBSTANTIALLY! GURANTEED! LOWER THE GUN DEATH RATE, MURDER RATE WILL FOLLOW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
INNOCENT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS WHOSE GUNS ARE STOLEN FROM THEIR HOMES AND CARS, 300K TO 600K PER YEAR, ARE THE ONES SUPPLYING THE BAD GUYS WITH GUNS THEY CANT BUY LEGALLY.