Fucking Wal Mart!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I'd rather have the gun and not need it than vise versa...
I actually totally agree with you there. But damn, when you think about it, a gunshot inside your house could wreck your ears. Perhaps a series of booby-traps for intruders would be better? Assuming you're not a sleepwalker... :Eek::Roflmao:

On edit: just thinking... maybe a bayonet would be a good accessory for that AR. Stab that fucker for breaking into my house! :Devilish:

Last edited:

Scolai

I actually totally agree with you there. But damn, when you think about it, a gunshot inside your house could wreck your ears. Perhaps a series of booby-traps for intruders would be better? Assuming you're not a sleepwalker... :Eek::Roflmao:

On edit: just thinking... maybe a bayonet would be a good accessory for that AR. Stab that fucker for breaking into my house! :Devilish:
There is this amazing thing called auditory exclusion.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
PEOPLE WERE GOING TO DIE THAT DAY, AND MANY OTHER SIMILAR SITUATIONS THAT HAVE HAPPENED. NOTHING WAS GOING TO STOP THAT. NOT EVEN GUNS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. BUT...HE DIDNT DO IT WITH A KNIFE, HAMMER OR SHOVEL.

Scolai

PEOPLE WERE GOING TO DIE THAT DAY, AND MANY OTHER SIMILAR SITUATIONS THAT HAVE HAPPENED. NOTHING WAS GOING TO STOP THAT. NOT EVEN GUNS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE. BUT...HE DIDNT DO IT WITH A KNIFE, HAMMER OR SHOVEL.
People were going to die that day? That's it?

Well fuck it then. I'm convinced. Let's do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to protect ourselves from idiot assholes on a crime spree. Just stand in the middle of the road when a deranged lunatic is mowing people down. Turn off sprinkler systems in buildings so arsonists can get maximum results from their crimes. Leave everything unlocked to facilitate theft of property - I mean, since people are going to be robbed that day anyway.

:rolleyes:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
MAYBE NOT AS MANY SCOLAI, BUT NOT ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN WITH A GUN. PUT THE WHISKY DOWN. YOUR FULL. JUST STANDING THERE MAY BE YOUR WAY, BUT NOT MINE. TURN OFF SPRINKLER SYSTEM...:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: THATS A GOOD 1 SIR. I GUESS AN ARSONIST COULD START A FIRE WITH A GUN. I DO LEAVE MY DOORS UNLOCKED WHERE I LIVE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE IF YOU LIVE IN THE GHETTO. I WORRY FOR YOU SIR.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
NO I DONT THINK THATS IT!!!! LAWS ARE COMING YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE. GET READY.
Yep. Once they get rid of Donald Trump, it'll be smooth sailing to come take your guns, internal combustion engines, and set the farm animals free while forcing all Americans to live off of fruits and vegetables!

Scolai

MAYBE NOT AS MANY SCOLAI, BUT NOT ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED JUST SO YOU CAN FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN WITH A GUN. PUT THE WHISKY DOWN. YOUR FULL. JUST STANDING THERE MAY BE YOUR WAY, BUT NOT MINE. TURN OFF SPRINKLER SYSTEM...:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao: THATS A GOOD 1 SIR. I GUESS AN ARSONIST COULD START A FIRE WITH A GUN. I DO LEAVE MY DOORS UNLOCKED WHERE I LIVE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD MOVE IF YOU LIVE IN THE GHETTO. I WORRY FOR YOU SIR.
Look, guy. This has nothing to do with me 'feeling like a big man with a gun'. I don't need a gun to royally fuck up someone's corpus mundi. A firearm is simply a tool - an equalizer for when someone with really shitty intentions has a gun of their own.

The rest of your post is just typical insane drivel. Try a coherent response that demonstrates at least a remedial understanding of the topic at hand.

As for laws I'm not going to like... what you don't seem to understand is that you're not going to like them either. A government that asserts itself as primary violator of the very document that governs our country won't stop after they've stripped your detractors of their rights. They'll eventually come for yours. By then, it will be too late.

Just remember, their attack on firearms is not the end. It's the beginning. You're just further down the line.