Giuliani struck a raw nerve with liberal establishment

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Based on the overly hysterical response to a legitimate opinion recently stated by Rudy Giuliani that questioned Barack Hussein Obama's love for our country, it seems obvious that the former New York mayor struck a raw nerve with the liberal establishment.
Because of the manner in which Obama has repeatedly apologized for America rather than promoting it, it's understandable why Giuliani and others might logically question Obama in that regard.
Throughout his presidency, Obama has excelled at disrespecting America by talking and pointing out its failings. Needless to say, Americans aren't perfect, but for the most part, our foreign policy mistakes haven't been because of sectarian malice, such as that currently posed by ISIS and other forms of Islamic terrorism.
It is unpatriotic and dictatorial to challenge the opinion of Giuliani in the manner of liberals who seek to quash such comments, and such vitriolic attempts by liberal media outlets is remindful of George Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" novels.

Last edited by a moderator:

born1

Bill Herald said:
Throughout his presidency, Obama has excelled at disrespecting America by talking and pointing out its failings. Needless to say, Americans aren't perfect, but for the most part, our foreign policy mistakes haven't been because of sectarian malice, such as that currently posed by ISIS and other forms of Islamic terrorism.
It is unpatriotic and dictatorial to challenge the opinion of Giuliani in the manner of liberals who seek to quash such comments, and such vitriolic attempts by liberal media outlets is remindful of George Orwell's "1984" and "Animal Farm" novels.
Didn't vote for Obama or McCain, voted for Romney for the second time around.
Disrespectful??? Since the day he won his first term election the right has made a point to disgrace him. Never were they going to give him a chance or work with him. What was McConnell's quote " Let's make him a one term President ". To me that's disrespectful, unpatriotic and a bunch of fucking sore losers. Republicans/Conservatives have done an extra ordinary job of dividing the country by these tactics on top of that.
Has he been a great President? Nah, but he's been decent. No one is perfect. Economicalily, we are rebounding and it has been for a while. If you thought it could have happen faster, you're delusional. If we had gone the way of the Tea Party, I seriously think we would have been totally fucked, but maybe that's what we need before some people to get their heads out their ass.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Another joke opinion piece. Giuiani's comments were disrespectful to the office of the President of the United States, to the man who holds the office at this time, and offended Americans from all sides of the political discussion. Yeah, Guliani was so proud of those words that he's tried at least four times to backtrack and explain himself to know avail. He's a jackass and anybody who would defend him is in the same genre of barnyard animal. Such foolishness. So now I guess we have to take account and record how many times a President says this is the greatest country in the world, etc etc and see where he/she stacks up against their predecessors. Then a tribunal must be held to determine the truthfulness of each comment. Give it a rest. The whole concept of a "liberal biased media" has been debunked so many times the very term should be stricken from the rolls. Funny how the only people that use the term are for people who get ignored by the public and find their viewpoints as so far off from the rest of society's thinking that the only thing they can do is blame the messengers and not the message itself.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
You don't seem to be consistent. You defend Keith Olbermann's right to free speech and his right to say what he wants, but when there is criticism of Barack Hussein Obama, you sing a different tune. But I'm not saying you don't have the right to such opinions, even though they may seem inconsistent on the surface.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
born 1 said:
Disrespectful??? Since the day he won his first term election the right has made a point to disgrace him. Never were they going to give him a chance or work with him. What was McConnell's quote " Let's make him a one term President ". To me that's disrespectful, unpatriotic and a bunch of fucking sore losers. Republicans/Conservatives have done an extra ordinary job of dividing the country by these tactics on top of that.
Has he been a great President? Nah, but he's been decent. No one is perfect. Economicalily, we are rebounding and it has been for a while. If you thought it could have happen faster, you're delusional. If we had gone the way of the Tea Party, I seriously think we would have been totally fucked, but maybe that's what we need before some people to get their heads out their ass.
Dear born 1:
Do you feel that lack of respect only takes place on one side of the political spectrum? Do you feel that Democrats and liberals showed proper respect for George W. Bush? And talk about dividing the country, the nation hasn't ever been as divided as it now is under Barack Hussein Obama. But if you feel that the Dems/libs are blameless and fair-minded and the GOP/cons are to blame for everything, so be it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Shouldn't Barack Hussein Obama be America's No. 1 cheerleader rather than America's No. 1 critic?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Cool Rocking Daddy said:
Yeah, I didn't think you had the stones to actually say what motivates you. Its okay, you can't hide it.
Dear Cool Rocking Daddy:
It's not at all important as to what motivates me, but it is VERY IMPORTANT as to what motivates Barack Hussain Obama.

born1

Bill Herald said:
born 1 said:
Dear born 1:
Do you feel that lack of respect only takes place on one side of the political spectrum? Where in what I wrote says it's one-sided? For being a so called journalist, everything I've you seen write about politics has been the one-sided propaganda spewed by the GOP/conversatives. Does your small bigoted mind allow you to write anything orginal about politics? Do you feel that Democrats and liberals showed proper respect for George W. Bush? He sure as hell, at the start, had their support going into Afghanistan and Irag. Where he failed was when there was no WMD were to be found in Irag. All we did going there, was make the situation worse from improper planning. And talk about dividing the country, the nation hasn't ever been as divided as it now is under Barack Hussein Obama. Of course you failed at understanding that the bullshit right wing agenda has helped cause this too. But if you feel that the Dems/libs are blameless and fair-minded and the GOP/cons are to blame for everything, so be it. I never wrote anything like that, but only a simple minded person like Bill Heard would assume that.