Good morning, ladies

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I was out last week visiting family. Had a good time, and traffic wasn't bad for a holiday. Kinda surprised, traffic hasn't been that light since gas was $5 a gallon.

Anyway, just wanted to announce my safe return. Let the douchebaggery commence! :D

Robadat

Went to my daughter's house for Thanksgiving. Traffic was horrible, the 1.5 mile drive took me 4 minutes, caught all three red lights on the way over.:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Went to my daughter's house for Thanksgiving. Traffic was horrible, the 1.5 mile drive took me 4 minutes, caught all three red lights on the way over.:Roflmao::Roflmao::Roflmao:
Did you Road Rage on anyone to release the pent up frustration of getting stopped at every. single. damn. light.? :Roflmao:

Robadat

Nah, I just glanced over to my left at the parking lot AKA I-95 North, and laughed at all the suckers over there...I think the people originally at my starting point reached my ending point sometime around my third beer...:Biggrin:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I hate the interstates for that very reason. One dummy makes a mistake and it becomes a 100 mile long parking lot with very few opportunities to escape.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No argument from me. Around here, the first mistake a driver makes is getting on it.
That's one problem you don't experience on Interstate highways in Wyoming. There aren't enough people in Wyoming to clog the highways, and not that many out-of-state travelers go through Wyoming because it's out of the way for most routes.