GT what's going on in MI?

Robadat

GT - Nothing personal, but it gets wackier every day. Check this out

It is verboten a dem give Trump a kind word. Any such treason against the party line is dealt with swiftly and harshly. I fully expected them to kneecap her for this treasonous talk.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It is verboten a dem give Trump a kind word. Any such treason against the party line is dealt with swiftly and harshly. I fully expected them to kneecap her for this treasonous talk.
Meanwhile, in Georgia, a Democratic politician has changed his mind about resignation, but he has faced anger from fellow party members because he came out in support of Trump's re-election.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
More and more democrats will jump ship as they become weary of liberal policy. Those who don't are simply stupid one-tracked sheeple. I cannot comprehend why any American would choose policy that destroys the country, simply because they don't want an administration to succeed. It boggles the mind.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
More and more democrats will jump ship as they become weary of liberal policy. Those who don't are simply stupid one-tracked sheeple. I cannot comprehend why any American would choose policy that destroys the country, simply because they don't want an administration to succeed. It boggles the mind.
Wanting to destroy the country just because one dislikes the President is an immature brain and mindset, a product of our instant gratification society, parents who can't be bothered to spend the time necessary to raise a child (beyond just keeping them alive and appeased with toys), and schools who favor teaching to specific standardized tests (to secure that funding) instead of teaching students critical thinking skills. All a lot of kids have ever known is "throw a fit = get what I want". And that started a long time ago so there are now a lot of adults out there who act like children when faced with adversity.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Wanting to destroy the country just because one dislikes the President is an immature brain and mindset, a product of our instant gratification society, parents who can't be bothered to spend the time necessary to raise a child (beyond just keeping them alive and appeased with toys), and schools who favor teaching to specific standardized tests (to secure that funding) instead of teaching students critical thinking skills. All a lot of kids have ever known is "throw a fit = get what I want". And that started a long time ago so there are now a lot of adults out there who act like children when faced with adversity.
↑↑↑ Yup. Right there! ↑↑↑↑

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Well now the Republicans tried early on during Obama's administration. The media just doesn't play for their side though.

I really wish we could get a libertarian president.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
JMO. WHAT I SEE IS THAT BOTH SIDES THINK THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND DONT THINK THEY ARE EVER WRONG. EVEN WHEN PROVED WRONG, ITS A MISTAKE. AND JUST LIKE A KID, I DIDNT MEAN IT, I WAS JUST KIDDING.

bbfreeburn

Aside from everything else I have to question the several definitions of “essential.” For example is booze essential?how about pro wrestling?

bbfreeburn

AW, Trumps travel ban was more like a collander, stopping only one specific group. US nationals returning from China were not stopped, among others. Just sayin’.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Here's whats going on in Michigan. A rogue nazi governor that has committed an impeachable offense:

Michigan Public ACT 390 of 1976 States (4) The governor shall, by executive order or proclamation, declare a state of emergency if he or she finds that an emergency has occurred or that the threat of an emergency exists. The state of emergency shall continue until the governor finds that the threat or danger has passed, the emergency has been dealt with to the extent that emergency conditions no longer exist, or until the declared state of emergency has been in effect for 28 days. After 28 days, the governor shall issue an executive order or proclamation declaring the state of emergency terminated, unless a request by the governor for an extension of the state of emergency for a specific number of days is approved by resolution of both houses of the legislature.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Aside from everything else I have to question the several definitions of “essential.” For example is booze essential?how about pro wrestling?
What I was told was that enough are addicted that they could be hospitalized due to withdraw. Same goes for tobacco.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
What I was told was that enough are addicted that they could be hospitalized due to withdraw. Same goes for tobacco.
Interesting. Also likely someone actually recalled what happened during prohibition (black market supplied liquor, some safe and some not so much). They realized it would happen again, and instead of Covid19 killing people, there could be an influx of sickness/deaths due to bad liquor from unscrupulous suppliers - at a time they were trying to reduce the number of people going to hospitals. That and the loss of tax revenue...