GT what's going on in MI?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW, Trumps travel ban was more like a collander, stopping only one specific group. US nationals returning from China were not stopped, among others. Just sayin’.
... and I'M JUST SAYIN' that if Biden were in the oval office, things would be A LOT WORSE. Sleepy Joe wouldn't have imposed a China travel ban until at least April, which is when he finally got around to endorsing that idea, in contrast to calling it "zenophobic" when Trump put it into effect

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Don't you remember? Trump was a racist and xenophobe because the travel ban prohibited flights from China, with the exception of Americans returning home.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AW is Crd really in Michigan? Do you know where? I want to avoid him for fear of doing major bodily harm to someone.
I believe he is in the Lake Orion vicinity. Not positive, but I think I remember him mentioning it some years ago on another forum.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOONE KNOWS WHAT BIDEN WOULD OR WOULDNT HAVE DONE IF HE WERE IN OFFICE. SAYING TRUMP WAS WRONG IS WHAT HE IS DOING FOR ELECTION PURPOSES.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
NOONE KNOWS WHAT BIDEN WOULD OR WOULDNT HAVE DONE IF HE WERE IN OFFICE. SAYING TRUMP WAS WRONG IS WHAT HE IS DOING FOR ELECTION PURPOSES.
Lmao!!! Would you seriously want someone who can hide their own Easter eggs to be steering us thru this???

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OH HELL NO! JUST DONT THINK ANYONE CAN PREDICT WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. UNLESS THEY ALSO PREDICTED AND WON ALL THE LOTTOS IN THAT TIME FRAME. LIKE I GET HAMMERED FOR ALL THE TIME, THAT IS NOT A FACT, SO ITS FAKE NEWS.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Don't you remember? Trump was a racist and xenophobe because the travel ban prohibited flights from China, with the exception of Americans returning home.
... and Trump was called those things by Biden, who obviously would never have imposed a travel ban himself until at least April.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

It's OBVIOUS that Biden wouldn't have put a China travel ban in effect in January or February because he thought (and expressed) that such move was racist and xenophobic.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DEAR CRD:

ITS ONLY OBVIOUS TO FAKE NEWS FOLLOWERS. HE DIDNT SAY THAT WHILE IN OFFICE. HE WAS TRYING TO SLANDER THE MAN HE IS RUNNING AGAINST. PLEASE MOVE ON. THANKS ACRDW.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK THE DNC IS THROWING BIDEN UNDER THE BUS G. THEY KNOW THEY DONT HAVE ANYONE WHO CAN WIN IN 2020. THEY ARE THINKING AHEAD TO 2024. BIDEN IS JUST THE LAMB THIS GO ROUND. BY 2024, BERNIE MAY NOT BE HERE, BIDEN WILL BE IN PRISON, THEN SOMEONE MAY COME ALONG THAT CAN COMPETE.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I kinda wonder what's going to happen with elections in general. We have one coming up in mid July.

I can tell y'all coming November it will be a shit show. We will either have low voter turnout or a huge spike in cases of Covid.